Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

My gamertag came from a friend. Before I had LIVE I would play on his profile and I got used to the name so I made mine similar to his. I don't particularly like it too much but not enough to pay and change it. 

"LessThanThree" isn't my gamertag. I chose this as a username because using symbolism it looks like a heart. <3

• Upvote 1

My gamertag came from a friend. Before I had LIVE I would play on his profile and I got used to the name so I made mine similar to his. I don't particularly like it too much but not enough to pay and change it. 

"LessThanThree" isn't my gamertag. I chose this as a username because using symbolism it looks like a heart. <3

That's clever.

• Upvote 2

That's clever.

This is True... :D

Hello! New member here. I honestly have no idea where mine came from. Its obviously from the legos, butI don't know where the 3253 came from. Back in the day I was always bionicle567 or 678 or 789, etc. and suddenly I became 3253, no idea why. 

My forever GT/username is Oh Butler. My last name is Butler and everyone calls me that. I tend to goof around with friends and a common saying is well... 'Oh Butler....." so I ran with it.

My forever GT/username is Oh Butler. My last name is Butler and everyone calls me that. I tend to goof around with friends and a common saying is well... 'Oh Butler....." so I ran with it.

Every time you said Butler I read it as Butter. Is it possible to become dyslexic over time? Slowly I have gotten worse at speaking since 6th grade.

EDIT: I guess I should get this on topic before I leave, SpoonArtist I made up a few years ago riding my bicycle with some friends, so I just used it in making this account because of originality. No one can ever say 'I created that name!'

Edited by SpoonArtist

how i got superBRADY777: one day i was drawing, then i came up with something, i was trying to draw superman, then i removed "man" (don't be offended if i was God and i removed "man", i don't mean i removed men from Earth), i put Brady there, and i drew a picture of me, in a suit like iron man, but it did not look like that, it was gold, it glowed blue on the lines,i could use cyborg stuff, i had 2 diamond swords made of a mythical stone called "Behemoth ShockDiamond",and i took my armor off,i could shoot lightning bolts out my hand (on the picture) and i added a random number, i drew the name, i showed it to my class on the projector, they were AMAZED.The End

• Upvote 3

how i got superBRADY777: one day i was drawing, then i came up with something, i was trying to draw superman, then i removed "man" (don't be offended if i was God and i removed "man", i don't mean i removed men from Earth), i put Brady there, and i drew a picture of me, in a suit like iron man, but it did not look like that, it was gold, it glowed blue on the lines,i could use cyborg stuff, i had 2 diamond swords made of a mythical stone called "Behemoth ShockDiamond",and i took my armor off,i could shoot lightning bolts out my hand (on the picture) and i added a random number, i drew the name, i showed it to my class on the projector, they were AMAZED.The End

I'm amazed.  That is quite impressive!

• Upvote 1

Hmm...This one is a wee bit tricky for me to explain, but I will try to make it run smooth. The nickname popped in my head when i was in the 4th grade, so it's pretty old. (Note to self: MahChibiWorld is the username that I apply on every new forum where I go. I made a...dumb mistake...And put the wrong e-mail...Yeah...There's no way to turning back now...

By that time, without acknowledging, my older brother gave me an MP3 player, on which were a couple of songs from the Need for Speed games he used to play. They were mostly rap songs. I always found it interesting the way that the rappers made the songs run fast, and how they would talk in parallel so quick, so that they maintained the balance of speed and rhythm of the song. "Mah" is the form of "My". This is where it came from...

Since I was younger, I had imagined that in my head lived two characters (I called them chibies, for their  expressions of the face and eyes). Anywho, one of the characters was me, the other one was my imaginary friend, that lived with me for aproximatelly 15 years, I think since the age of 2! Edward, his name was simply Ed, was there to guide me on the path of drawing. Since we were the only ones "inhabiting" my head, I thought why not reimagine this place, build around 3 blocks over there, a city park here?

So it eventually became a city, and then it took the shape of a world. I would also have to add that at that time I was a really big Eddsworld fan, so that might've given me the final idea to choose this name. 

And the more that I drew, the more that I felt that this world was expanding...Not like the USSR, oh no Heavens, I didn't want to conquer this world, but more like I wanted to start off a small sketch on a paper, and then begin adding some details to the places. In some of the drawings, I added a "chibi", so that the scenery won't seem deserted. Eventually, I started perfectioning my chibis (it's quite a shame that I've lost my older drawings from the 4th grade to make a "small presentation", much like Darwin's Men's Evolution scale).

So this was the brief history of my nickname. ChibiChan is a provisional nickname (I like Jackie Chan, so...take a guess of how I glued the term "chibi" and "chan". Also, have you ever noticed how fluent one can say this name?)

Edited by ChibiChan

Well my username for this website is HattyHattington. For hatty in BBT. My Gamertag is M80 Mars Jr for my clan. My real name is Robert and so yeah. Not given out my last name. :D

Well, my gamertag is now "LevelDesignGuy" because I got fed up with using my brother's old gamertag "CMoNeYno23".
Why "LevelDesignGuy"? I think it's pretty self-explanatory.  :-P

Edited by 8Bitten

Well, my gamertag is now "LevelDesignGuy" because I got fed up with using my brother's old gamertag "CMoNeYno23".

Why "LevelDesignGuy"? I think it's pretty self-explanatory.  :-P

Its because when you re-arrange the letters you can spell "DevilsGuyGelNE" and obviously the NE stands for New England because you're a Patriots fan in hiding who loves evil hair gel so powerful only the dark lord himself could produce such wicked styles.

I'm on to you.

• Upvote 2