Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

I had just bought my first Xbox 360 used from EBay very cheap because I was still in Highschool and couldn't afford a new console. Well one day I had brought it to a friends house because I didn't have XBL at home nor did I know how to set it all up. So we hooked it up and I started making a new account and I just couldn't think of anything that fit me, so eventually I looked at the Xbox swirl and realized Swirly Kalen was the name for me. Literally 5 minutes later we had a power outage and my Xbox red ringed leading me to having to fix my own Xbox and doing mods in the future, similar to Ben Heck.

Unfortunately my username has a very short, boring, not at all worth reading reason as to why it is what it is ALAS I will tell it anyway! I was sitting here thinking what should I name myself? I wanted it to be cool and different from any other user names I own. Then I started thinking about Behemoth and how this account should be related to them somehow. SO I picked out my favorite Castle Crashers characters. The Industrialist, Necromancer, Thief and, "Swamp Bro" Snakey. In the end I was stuck between the Necromancer and Industrialist because I like the way the letters look when put together. You know how some words just flow, look or sound cooler then the rest? Anywho In the end I chose Necromancer because he is more iconic and memorable in the game. 

Edited by -Necromancer-

I mine doesn't really make sense,

I was with a few friends and we went out to get a slice of pizza, I wen't to put a bit of extra cheese on my slice but it turns out it was salt not cheese, and my friends dared me to eat it anyways... so I did! It also just happened I was looking for a new username as I didn't really like my old one anymore so at night I thought about stuff (like everyone does while they wait to fall asleep) And I thought of "SaltOnPizza" but I didn't think that sounded like it had a ring to it so I tried thinking of another food and Toast came to mind.

and its just stuck ever since.

This is my true story, as a survivor of the epidemic that got us all.

So there I was, dumbfounded when prompted with one life-altering decision.

"Username"

I began to panic as sweat poured from every gland north of my abdomin.

"MOTHER! MOTHER! Help! I need help!"

No response. I then proceeded to frantically spam my Life Alert button. This was truly an emergency that needed federal-agencies' attention. Only few minutes later, Special Weapons and Tactics Captain Prig Gavin Les  interrogated my computer moniter.

"I'm sorry, but we failed to get any information out of it. Don't worry, we'll catch that s#!%head soon! Justice will be served!"

I fainted from worry.

When I awoke from my comatose state, the world was only recently recovering from an apocalyptic state. My P.A. brought me up to speed on how the illegitimate child, "Username" dominated the world for 2 years, until a last-stand battle with SWAT Captain Prig Gavin Les killed both, and led to the downfall of the Username Triad-Empire. Out of respect, it was given that I had to visit his mausoleum. There it was, the weapon used to win the Username Triad-Empire war. It was a simple as a man's initials.

In loving memoriam, Prig G. Les, 0 - 2009

• Upvote 1

my Xbox 360 gt is xDerpySquid11x because my Im known as Derpy Doyle (Doyle is my last name) my favorite animal is Squids I got an xbox when I was 11 and I felt like filling in as much as I can so I put 2 x's

I'm a gamer and I'm usually a pro at the games I play =ProGamers45.  45 has a nice ting to it.

My name originates from a Minecraft server I used to go on. My skin was Piplup, and I went around by that name, to the point where some friends began calling me Pip. (Which is why I prefer to go by 'Pip' and not 'Rice') The RicePrez part comes from one time where I was bored and asked the admin to give me something to do. She appointed me Rice President of the server and I kinda took it seriously, even going so far as to edit a tuxedo onto my skin. Now I'm RicePrezPip.

Edited by RicePrezPip

This is my true story, as a survivor of the epidemic that got us all.

So there I was, dumbfounded when prompted with one life-altering decision.

"Username"

I began to panic as sweat poured from every gland north of my abdomin.

"MOTHER! MOTHER! Help! I need help!"

No response. I then proceeded to frantically spam my Life Alert button. This was truly an emergency that needed federal-agencies' attention. Only few minutes later, Special Weapons and Tactics Captain Prig Gavin Les  interrogated my computer moniter.

"I'm sorry, but we failed to get any information out of it. Don't worry, we'll catch that s#!%head soon! Justice will be served!"

I fainted from worry.

When I awoke from my comatose state, the world was only recently recovering from an apocalyptic state. My P.A. brought me up to speed on how the illegitimate child, "Username" dominated the world for 2 years, until a last-stand battle with SWAT Captain Prig Gavin Les killed both, and led to the downfall of the Username Triad-Empire. Out of respect, it was given that I had to visit his mausoleum. There it was, the weapon used to win the Username Triad-Empire war. It was a simple as a man's initials.

In loving memoriam, Prig G. Les, 0 - 2009

I'm going to like this user.

I was signing up for mspa forums, and back then they didn't use reCaptcha, they had their own captcha system, the first bit would be a random 6 letter word, and the second bit would be a combination of 6 random letters.

I got Secret and Nenteus and from there, you can kinda guess how I got my username.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5863185152/h8C0EFCDC/

their glorious captcha system in action.

Plot Twist! They stopped using that system and started using reCaptcha!

hey my Xbox live gamer tag is littlewarriors9 so my story was i had made the account when i was 9 so that's why i put the 9 at the end of my name and i felt like i was a warrior a when i was 9 i wasn't very tall so that the story of my gamer tag hope you like it PEACE 

Guest MagicalProtagonist

Based upon my second favourite game character!

My gamertag: FidgetDaNimbat! (Da for The! Couldn't fit all in!)

Fidget --> The ---> Nimbat.

Well... Jamma is just what what people call me nowadays. My parents started it and it stuck.

The 003 came from my primary-school days. I used to pretend to be a parkour-master-ninja (as you do). Some kids decided that I could be called James Blonde (because of my blonde hair) and to emphasise I was not quite a 007, i got 003. Just under half of the pro.

• Upvote 1

I got this username from just thinking about it, I just said something dumb like "I like pizza, and yeah, that works!"

And then I was going to put in 123 (I not sure what website it was I was on) But…My hand slipped, then it spelled "122"

I thought that was way Catchier and I used it ever since (I was young when I came up with it)

People often speculate my gender since they either don't pay attention, or I've never told them, so it just started as a joke that I'd use a fairly gender specific name, and it kind of stuck.

Boring, I know.

And then my other main username, "That Pipistrello", was chosen because I often describe myself as 'Disgusting' and 'Probably has some diseases to spread', like a bat would.

Ta-da, stupid usernames by me.

• Upvote 1