Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

Guest trepvox

I came up with mine forever ago when I was in high school for it to be my stage name. I used to actually play gigs by that name. Was interesting. Any is in 2 different languages when translated that I took in high school. interesting enough i guess

Guest The Mattman

Well my Gamertag = The Mattman1990. I decided to use this as my first name is Matt, it became Mattman because of my love of Batman and 1990 was the year I was born in. :ninja:

I chose this earlier this year when I had to change my GT for on XboxLive.......

I picked up a tube of colgate.....Voila

Fresh=Minty=M1nty=ExtraM1nty=Xtra=Xtr4=Xtr4M1nty......I was thinking of changing it...

Gamertag: vanillete rain

username: xi skull rain xi

gamertag:me and my closest friend wanted to have closely related names but not where they look completely alike :D

username:i like skulls and i like rain and the xi are just for looks :lol:

Guest Lannis17

I have had xbox live for at least i can remember i had it on the xbox original, my gammer tag is Lannis17 Lannis because it was my name on World of Warcraf(i thought it was a cool name) and 17 because its my fav number ;)

my gamertag is my name! i got the last name of Paladin because of my family

I was gonna ask the history behind your gamertag because I'm too smart to figure it out.

[lawl]

but in truthiness, I didn't know your last name had so much history/coolness! :D

GT: Rage Mod:

I was in the age, where i thought, names like Deathkill, Silentninja...

were really cool.

First i want to choose my normal Nickname Thaifun, but it was already taken and i hate numbers after a nickname.

Nickname: Thaifun

I love water since i was born, and every day i was going to swim.

In school, i often draw pictures about typhoons (Taifun in German)

So, one day i had to choose an Accountname for WoW, and a good friend sayed to me: Hey whats about Taifun???

I found the name perfect, but i thought somewhat is wrong with the name.

So i writed the name down, ever and ever...

After much times and combinations, i put an H after the T and then it was perfect.

My name has an origin as old as time itself... :)

My real name is Sam. But along the way at my school, people began calling my Zam through a complicated inside joke. The next summer I had an eye accident with compressed air, it made a permanant red mark over my left eye. When I came back the next year, a new guy made a joke about it looking like a sharingan from Naruto (I wasn't a Narutard at the time and I still am not). So people called it my 'Zamigan'. And from there on it's sort of what I use for all my names. ;)

Well, for my gamertag, I wanted to quickly get on live to play a free month when I first got my 360. I decided to use Drew91190, which is my name, with 911 and 90, I've used it a lot, for years. :|

Then, one day, I decided I should change it, so I started brainstorming stuff. I thought of stuff like assassin and similiar things, but thought assassin would go good with Abyssmal Assassin. I later thought that I should have a name with a kinda funny part in it. That's where Abyssmal Cookie came in. A cookie from the abyss, with chocolate chips. That's what my gt is changing to when I get 800 msp :P

Came up with Boradam on a MMO i bought bout 2 years ago, I was really bored outta my mind from thinking of names, Then i thought about Boredom.... Changed the E and O and made Boradam :P Ever since i've had a serious case of being bored :roll:

For this account, FelKnight comes from two things:

The word 'fel' in World Of Warcraft seemed to me like a cool word.

'Knight' explains itself.

For other accounts I have stuff like 'General Chicken' (I LUV CHICKENZ!!!), 'Kazoofle' (I made a cartoon!), and 'Bandit' 'Banditstar' or 'Banditclaw'. (I came up with bandit when I was really bored and was looking for a cool word. I came up with 'claw' and 'star' with my old interest in the 'Warriors' series. That was when i LIKED Warriors.)

And.... I dunno what else...

My older idiot brother decided that he'd name our xbox live account (when we first got our xbox, we were going to share an xbox live account) without asking me or even telling me. Then, after about 3 months, my parents said HE could make a new account, so therefore, I got stuck with the idiotic name fer shazzle.

My older idiot brother decided that he'd name our xbox live account (when we first got our xbox, we were going to share an xbox live account) without asking me or even telling me. Then, after about 3 months, my parents said HE could make a new account, so therefore, I got stuck with the idiotic name fer shazzle.

Lol. I know how you feel. When I was younger, I would give the most random, stupid names to my accounts. Like on "Scratch", my username sucked so badly, that I had to make a new account.

Lol. I know how you feel. When I was younger, I would give the most random, stupid names to my accounts. Like on "Scratch", my username sucked so badly, that I had to make a new account.

Except that I didn't even have a say in mine.

Mine's not Spartan CXVII anymore. It's Seven Lemons. The Seven and Lemons are together because one day, I had to drink seven drinks that had lemon juice in it :| But I like the number seven.

and forums user 1337m33p i just use to say it alot and write it in school,my gamer tag a k17c0w cat i dont know where that came from i had 1600 mirco points and it was like 3 am

I don't even know why I'm posting my origin. (It's pretty self-explanatory, or however you spell it.)

But I am.

I brainstorm shizz like this. Complicated, complications, execution, etc..

I chose "Complicated" because life is freakin' complicated. Girls are complicated, decisions are complicated, choosing a username is complicated, and so forth..

Tah-dah. :|