Sign in to follow this  
Mabelma

Zombie Attack

Recommended Posts

Introductory Introduction

In this "RPG" if you can call it that. The game revolts around a Zombie apocalypse survivor, named John. The object of the game is to get John safely to the icy mountains of south Africa (what, it's my game and Africa has Icy Mountains in this game) to stop the infection from spreading across his body and turning him into a zombie. Through out this thread you will come across many new faces, some might be helpful and some will most definitely be just but a waste of time.

A Story that tells another story

It's December 21, 2012. You are enjoying yourself watching TV in your 2 bedrooms apartment on a little town known as Toa Baja but something disrupts your happy time. As you cycle through the channels you see the news, you happen to hear what appears to be a national distress call. As you pay a little more attention the reporter soon notes you a great problem.

"A virus that was being tested on rats appears to have escaped from the National Science Labs in Washington. The rats that were used as test subjects have escaped through the sewers and somehow managed to bite millions of animals across America. It is not certain yet but scientist at the Institute of Biological Fear in Egypt have found what appears to be the same virus on the rats in many of there animals. This may only mean a worldwide virus that controls it's holder and removes all of it's analyzing abilities and replaces them with the instinct to survive. Many human beings are already infected with this virus, we may just be dealing with a Zombie Invasion. Act carefully and fast and get to safety as soon as possible."

This has been Laura Nizee with the news.

After all this you find yourself fearing for your life. As you try to put you thoughts together you remind yourself you were trained for this kind of situation. All the zombie movies you have watched over the years may not have been a waste of time. Thinking a little more you remember a little quote your 8 grade science teacher, Mr. Radley told you.

"No virus can survive under extreme cold"

You realize that in this situation there's only one thing you can do, and that is get to the coldest location in the world that being the Icy Mountains of South Africa. As you keep wondering what you must do to get there you start thinking about the things you must take with you to survive this threatening environment. You rush out the living room and make way to your bedroom in there you grab the only bag in your possession, a military light weight army bag that can only carry 5 large items inside it without slowing you down to much.

Army%20bag.jpg

You start filling it with water and food.

-10 tuna can

-10 water bottles

As you finished filling your back with food a though comes across your mind.

"What will I do if I come across a zombie?"

Now that this question has entered your mind the first thing you think about is guns. The only problem is that you never were really into guns meaning you don't have any actual gun on your apartment. The only good now is that you were really into knives and you just happen to have an emergency swiss army knife on your closet and a set of chef knives.

swiss_army_knife1.jpg

knife%20kit%2018%20pc.jpg

You now have everything you need to survive at least 5 days of this invasion but what would you do now? Where will you go? How will you survive? The story is all yours.

The rules that rule

- The game will revolt around one and only character, that being John.

You will start on a set location and move your way of the streets to PR. Your first goal will be reaching the nearest dock to sail to the US to find more information about this virus and hopefully someone to help you out.

- You will are the writer of John's path and his choices. You are John.

- You will write where you go to, how you do things and so on.

- After each challenge is completed I will write a short summary of that chapter and add it to the OP and give you yet another challenge and location.

- Once the John's story has ended another character will appear meaning a new story and new choices to make.

- I will throw a coin whenever you face a large horde of zombie and that coin toss determines the fate of our Hero.

- Our hero must eat so every time a choice is made he will have to eat something, if John's food supply is emptied he must get more supplies. He can only survive 3 days (6 rounds/choice) without food or he will die of starvation.

- As the food rule the same thing will have with water, the only difference is that John is used to drinking 2 bottles of water on every meal, meaning that he will reduce his water supplies by 2 every round/choice.

Questions so far?

--------------------------------------

The Game

--------------------------------------

Items in your Bag

(You can only carry 1 more item)

-10 cans of tuna

-10 bottles of water

-Swiss Army Knife

-Set of Chef knives

Current Location

1 mile away from your apartment building, running around the streets of Toa Baja .It takes 1.45 hours to get to the closest dock by foot and only 28 mins by vehicle.

Survivors found

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okay...Not sure if I'm playing this right but I want to,

*Look out the window*

Sure are.

You rush out the window and notice that a horde of zombies are coming your way, you have 10 minutes(2 rounds/choices) to get out there and into safety, what will you do now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like an interesting game. :)

Maybe the main character should look for a vehicle that he can take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seems like an interesting game. :)

Maybe the main character should look for a vehicle that he can take.

John finds a BMW but he doesn't know where the keys are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are playing wrong, you see. I make the story. You take the paths. Right John has ten minutes to get to safety because he's beinginvaded by a horde of zombies. Where does he go? Will he take somethingelse as he gets out the apartment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually no, you see you post what he does and I keep the story going. Like now, TFK said that John would look out the window and he did, he saw a horde of zombies and the story now is about how he gets to a safe place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He already checked the window, here's where the story was heading earlier.

You rush to the window and notice that a horde of zombies are coming your way, you have 10 minutes(2 rounds/choices) to get out there and into safety, what will you do now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice kind of game it's like D&D but every one is the same character not sure if it's like that but i understand myself anyway here is john's command

*take the butcher knife in the set and (since he's in an apartment) he's looking in the little hole of the door to see if there is something in the way*

(if it's not that kind of apartment)

*looking at the window next to the door (not the same one as the other) post with a knife of the set*

(AND if i have only one choice)

*take a knife from the set* and wait for the next post :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nice kind of game it's like D&D but every one is the same character not sure if it's like that but i understand myself anyway here is john's command

*take the butcher knife in the set and (since he's in an apartment) he's looking in the little hole of the door to see if there is something in the way*

(if it's not that kind of apartment)

*looking at the window next to the door (not the same one as the other) post with a knife of the set*

(AND if i have only one choice)

*take a knife from the set* and wait for the next post :ninja:

Yeah, it's kinda like D&D but with zombies. I'll choose the first choice, it sounds really cool.

------

As you approach the door you start hearing sounds from the hallway. You then proceed to take out a butcher knife from the Chef knives set and get close to the door. As you get closer to the door the sounds keeps getting louder as if it was coming towards you. As you get to the door you look through the peephole on the door, and see what appears to be your neighboor Tom zombified. He just didn't hear the news as fast as you did. Zombie Tom approaches you, his mid way through the hallway. You must make a dangerous desicion, what will you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One question: Are you willing to kill the character? Because if there's any risk at all there's o reason not to take it if nothing can happen to him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure am willing to kill a character but when the time comes I will toss a coin and then see if he survives or if he dies. When thr story ends, another story begins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zombie Tom has still not come inside the room so your attack fails.

After the attack at the air was performed you start hearing louder and many more growling sounds, you proceed to look out thebpeep hole and notice that zombie Tom is no longer mid hallway he just steps away from the door and on top of that, 20 zombies are on there way to your door. Smelling your pure blood thousand of zombies start to pile around the hallway. The only thing about this new disaster scenario is that must of the zombies that were on the street are on the hallway. Only a few more slow, fat zombies are out there. What will you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zombie Tom has still not come inside the room so your attack fails.

After the attack at the air was performed you start hearing louder and many more growling sounds, you proceed to look out thebpeep hole and notice that zombie Tom is no longer mid hallway he just steps away from the door and on top of that, 20 zombies are on there way to your door. Smelling your pure blood thousand of zombies start to pile around the hallway. The only thing about this new disaster scenario is that must of the zombies that were on the street are on the hallway. Only a few more slow, fat zombies are out there. What will you do?

The hero will risk going out in the hallway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the horde of zombies approaches, John is forced to think of what to do. After analizing his plans, he decides that if he is goig to survive in this new world he must face his fears and go kill a few zombies. Armed the butcher knife in one hand and an icepick that for some reason ended on his Knife kit, he steps out to the hallway. On his left is zombie Tom and behind him is a horde of zombies about 100 zombies on it. Armed with mixed feelings he sticks the icepick on Zombie Tom's head killing him and getting a little closer to the horde. The pack of zombie notices Johns brutal act of murder and get enraged. As John tries to take thr icepick back from Tom's head he is forced to run by Zombie Raccons that are coming his way. Tom runs rapidly on the hallway but the Racoons are starting to catch up on him. As he closes the stair exist one of the Racoons tackles him to the floor, just inches away from the stairs exit John is on thr floor with a Zombie Racoon trying to bite him, on top of him lays an emergency window leading to the Apartment's Pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After beheading the Zombie Racoon with the butcher knife John is forced to make yet another life treating decision. John thinks about running down the stairs but the pack is just to close for him to make it down alive so instead he chooses the easiest, most epic-ess way to go down to the lobby. He takes a few steps back and rushes toward the closed window leading to the pool. Breaking the window into pieces, John is now 40 feet in the air. Thinking about it now, the idea surely was crazy but soon enough John lands on the pool making the water inside the pool splash. After realizing his new situation John gets out of the pool and jumps over the fence that separate the apartment area from the street. All wet and scared John makes a run for it, he is now running through the streets in look for shelter but a little luck as stricken his path. It looks like all of the zombies that were once on the street are now on the hallway of his apartment second floor. Even at this time of rest John is faced with life treating decisions, where will he go? How will he get there? What will he find a long this journey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

since it's a zombie infection

john is trying to find a stopped car with an uninffected body in it so the car would have the key, and head straight to the gun shop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
since it's a zombie infection

john is trying to find a stopped car with an uninffected body in it so the car would have the key, and head straight to the gun shop

You cannot say what John is trying to do, you say what he is doing, what is he doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cannot say what John is trying to do, you say what he is doing, what is he doing?

ok sorry

john is searching for a car to go to the gun shop

that's good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New rules so the thread can move a little faster.

____________________________________________________

When you post, you type what decision you choose from the previous post, then the situation or consequences, then list the decisions.

Example:

Dubealex is in the kitchen.

A) Open fridge and check for food.

B) Drop some silverware into the microwave and heat it up.

C) DANCE

____________________________________________________

Then the next poster:

A) Open fridge and check for food.

Dubealex opens the fridge but hits his head on the door and cracks his head open.

A) Call a doctor.

B) Try to open the fridge again.

C) No longer have a refrigerator.

Do NOT just spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this