Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Tee Contest: Thread Masters Thread- EXTENDED one more week!

NOTE: this contest has been extended one more week!

As described on our Dev Blog:

Sometimes, you just have to add your own style to things. We have determined at least 360 ways to customize a t-shirt to make it an ode to your favorite knight, princess or pooping deer. Please help us find even more!

If you want to repurpose a Behemoth shirt, or other shwag you’ve acquired the possibilities are endless… or you can pick up a plain t-shirt at any rite-aid or walgreens for about 4 bucks and use just about anything you may own to spruce it up. Look in your junk drawer / craft box or tool kit for buttons, nuts, bolts, googely eyes and other scraps of inspiration.

The contest is simple: revamp a tee into something that shows off your own style, and give it a Castle Crashers spin! In anticipation of the upcoming launch of Castle Crashers for PSN, we will pick a few that tickle our fancy and reward the creators with something that will tickle theirs. Upload a photo or two of your creation here in this thread by June 28th, 2010. If you are under 18 years of age, please make sure you have permission to participate. Have fun, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

:arrow:

kelly

So awesome, I can't wait to participate. My question would be, is ok if I make a digital t-shirt design and put it on top of a t-shirt using photoshop? Like for example, I make my own custom shirt design on photoshop (100% made by me) and then add it to a shirt using photosop. In other words, the shirt won't be real but the design can be printed into shirts and all that.

Ooh, sounds like me!

But waitaminute... I need permission to participate? From whom?

---

I think this is going to be good for these dying forums.

No doubt that another handful of TB fans will be making accounts to participate in this.

Ooh, sounds like me!

But waitaminute... I need permission to participate? From whom?

:ugeek: Probably your parents. :ugeek:

---

I think this is going to be good for these dying forums.

No doubt that another handful of TB fans will be making accounts to participate in this.

:ugeek: Let's hope you are right this revives the forum, once more. :ugeek:

So awesome, I can't wait to participate. My question would be, is ok if I make a digital t-shirt design and put it on top of a t-shirt using photoshop? Like for example, I make my own custom shirt design on photoshop (100% made by me) and then add it to a shirt using photosop. In other words, the shirt won't be real but the design can be printed into shirts and all that.

making your own design sounds cool, but we'd really like for you to end up with a physical tee to show us! try to think of a way to get your design onto a tee. :) or deconstructing/reconstructing a tee to get the design you want! :)

GO FORTH, THREADMASTERS. BEGIN SUPREME CREATION PROCESS.

GO FORTH, THREADMASTERS. BEGIN SUPREME CREATION PROCESS.

Niice, i am working on it now, oh happy day, lol my girlfriend will be the model though :lol:

In anticipation of the upcoming launch of Castle Crashers for PSN, we will pick a few that tickle our fancy and reward the creators with something that will tickle theirs.

does this mean a CC game code for Ps3? if this is the case then there's no reason for half of the members to participate. we don't own PS3s

In anticipation of the upcoming launch of Castle Crashers for PSN, we will pick a few that tickle our fancy and reward the creators with something that will tickle theirs.

does this mean a CC game code for Ps3? if this is the case then there's no reason for half of the members to participate. we don't own PS3s

The Behemoth does give away other things besides game codes. I actually won a free t-shirt from them.

I'm not much for arts and crafts, but good idea though. I want to see how this turns out. I also hope no one takes pictures of themselves, that would just ruin the surprise. Anyways, Tee Shirt Contests are the new cool!

Guest Sizzler7

Oh yeah I'm down hopefully I can get it done. I better get to work now!!!

The Behemoth does give away other things besides game codes. I actually won a free t-shirt from them.

what is the point of winning a t-shirt when the contest is to make a tee shirt

Getting two shirts? Or getting a (possibly) better quality shirt?

I dunno. I won a hat before.

Not sure if I'll be entering this though. I already won before, so, yeah.

And I'm rather broke right now.

Good luck everybody. :D

Guest shot2400

sweetness!! i already have the entire t-shirt planed out and im ready to go!

Was that kelly in the picture?

The world may never know.

Anyways, I might just participate in this contest. It looks kewl.

They also gave out a Castle Crashers Xbox 360 customized by Dan Paladin for simply guessing a random time and date for the 1 millionth Castle Crasher player.

My tee shirt was a runner up prize in a contest for finding the most influencuial thread in the forums.

Kelly ironed her hair! Kewl!

T-shirts will get revamped! Kewl!

CAstle Crasher buttons are now a fashion statemente! Keeeeewl!

Let's see someone make a Tricky shirt!

They also gave out a Castle Crashers Xbox 360 customized by Dan Paladin for simply guessing a random time and date for the 1 millionth Castle Crasher player.

My tee shirt was a runner up prize in a contest for finding the most influencuial thread in the forums.

I got a bag of exclusive buttons!

dude, i got an awesome design idea but where do i get a CC t-shirt.

dude its an awesome design man, if i could draw i'd show you guys,