Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Using one word, sum up what CC means to you [UPDATED]

A unique brew of epic win sauce and an extra large dose of epic fail sauce mixed together as one.

Luckily for us, the recipe above isn't in the game we love called Castle Crashers. That was made with pure epic win sauce. As for Halo 3, well...

A unique brew of epic win sauce and an extra large dose of epic fail sauce mixed together as one.

Luckily for us, the recipe above isn't in the game we love called Castle Crashers. That was made with pure epic win sauce. As for Halo 3, well...

Heh. :lol:

Undeveloped.

The game has man bugs and glitches with the online play issues combined, that takes away from the fun. I know they are releasing a patch...

But other than that... it's an amazing game that beats the value of most 60$ games.

Undeveloped.

The game has man bugs and glitches with the online play issues combined, that takes away from the fun. I know they are releasing a patch...

But other than that... it's an amazing game that beats the value of most 60$ games.

I was wondering how long it would take to find a critical word, not that its a bad thing;

We welcome every type of word here :lol:

Undeveloped.

The game has man'y' bugs and glitches with the online play issues combined, that takes away from the fun. I know they are releasing a patch...

I was wondering how long it would take to find a critical word, not that its a bad thing;

Ahah. :P I'm just telling it like it is.

I think they should have had some better beta testers to be honest. Isn't a beta tester (aka Q'uality' A'ssurance' Tester) supposed to play through a game multiple times trying to find glitches and bugs? I've played through the game over ten times now, but I found nearly a dozen "gameplay" glitches on my first run through.

Undeveloped.

The game has man'y' bugs and glitches with the online play issues combined, that takes away from the fun. I know they are releasing a patch...

Ahah. :P I'm just telling it like it is.

I think they should have had some better beta testers to be honest. Isn't a beta tester (aka Q'uality' A'ssurance' Tester) supposed to play through a game multiple times trying to find glitches and bugs? I've played through the game over ten times now, but I found nearly a dozen "gameplay" glitches on my first run through.

Well, since Ive only payed the trial, I wasn't expecting many glitches but this morning (whilst re-playing the trial...again :() I came across the first glitch I've seen

So I totally agree with you ;)

"You may embed only 3 quotes within each other."

Quote, quote, quote. :( That sucks only three quotes!

Yea but anyways, you should still get the game no matter what. It is totally worth it, and the patch is coming out soon. Castle Crashers is still amazing and very addicting. I got my orange knight to 99 in one sitting. :P I think I almost died In Real Life after that.. I was exhausted. And yet I'm still going, I'm trying to figure out what character I should max out to 99 next. :/

"You may embed only 3 quotes within each other."

Quote, quote, quote. :( That sucks only three quotes!

Yea but anyways, you should still get the game no matter what. It is totally worth it, and the patch is coming out soon. Castle Crashers is still amazing and very addicting. I got my orange knight to 99 in one sitting. :P I think I almost died In Real Life after that.. I was exhausted. And yet I'm still going, I'm trying to figure out what character I should max out to 99 next. :/

Trust me, nothing anyone says is going to stop me getting the game :lol:

Its just so huge for an XBLA game too.

But everything aside, back to the thread subject:

Imperial