Sign in to follow this  
Ranger04X

Can we expect more figurines in the near future?

Hello the behemoth. I was just wondering if you guys planned on releasing more Castle Crasher figurines in the near future. Do you guys plan on covering all the characters somewhere down the line? If not, I was hoping for: Wizards minion, thief, Ninja, and necromancer. Thanks! Also, its been a while. Please welcome me back. :lol:

I think that when BBT comes out that will be it's main focus and that Castle Crasher figurines will have the same fate as Alien Hominid's did. :cry:

We better buy 'em now.

I just purchased the blue, green, and pink knight and i love them!!!! i too would love to see more figurines, especially from BattleBlock. I was wondering if anyone knows if the behemoth will have a booth at comic con San Diego 2012? They were there last year and i missed out :|

I think this is the point where I jump out of a window in utter fury from the fact that I lost my chance to go to Comic Con.

Please tell me these will be at Comic Con 2013. Promise? D:

Why not donate $50 now? You'll get your figurine for cheaper than at Comic Con then :P

I think this is the point where I jump out of a window in utter fury from the fact that I lost my chance to go to Comic Con.

Why not donate $50 now? You'll get your figurine for cheaper than at Comic Con then :P

The problem being that I'll be lucky if my dad lets me buy it.

The problem being that I'll be lucky if my dad lets me buy it.

Oh, I didn't know you couldn't pay yourself, my bad lol. I was in that situation last year, then I got a job, now I gotta buy everything for myself XD