Sign in to follow this  
IamPi

LoZ: Skyward Sword

I really like the new graphics style for the game.
I agree, it looks a lot better than TP's to me. This might be the first Zelda game I would buy!

I don't really know what the graphics are like, because my live stream was on low quality and the picture froze every few seconds.

And I like how a bunch of people now think that the controls are bad because of interference that wasn't even Nintendo's fault.

I don't really know what the graphics are like, because my live stream was on low quality and the picture froze every few seconds.

And I like how a bunch of people now think that the controls are bad because of interference that wasn't even Nintendo's fault.

Here's a video I found:

Hopefully that's what was shown. I think it was, and I think it's awesome. :D

Here's a video I found:

Hopefully that's what was shown. I think it was, and I think it's awesome. :D

Here is the full trailer:

Honestly I think I like Twilight Princess's graphics better. If Link was toon link, it would make matters different though.

I didnt like them at first (reminds me of dbz budokai), but they dont look that bad either

Its like Twilight Princess and Windwaker had a baby! :arrow:

Sure, I'd usually prefer a darker-style, but this just looks like so much fun

Honestly I think I like Twilight Princess's graphics better. If Link was toon link, it would make matters different though.

This...

I don't know, when you make a game dark like that, it makes the game look cool and awesome, or it can make it look dull and depressing. For me TP look dull and depressing, (not by too much though) plus because some parts of the game were so dark, I had a hard time moving around the place, or finding something I needed in the game.

I look at some videos of this game, and wow, you have a lot of freedom with your sword. The one of the reasons they used these graphics over TP is because they wanted to use exaggerated character designs so you could point out when to attack the enemies, in which I can see this game will have a lot of that, so they decided to not use more realistic graphics. A good choice, in my eyes.

But as of now, I'm thinking of buying this game, and it would be the first Zelda game I would ever own.

So this time Navi/Midna/Female companion = The Sword.

Freaaak-ay

Still not quite as freaky as the hat in The Minish Cap :lol:

minish%20cap.JPG

To me it looks like they yoinked the enimies from the old (and i mean REALLY old, like, all the way from the original and Adventure of Link to that one where you had to wake that damned fish up) and completely overhauled them. I like it. Honestly, TP ans SS look great, just in different ways. Kinda like comparing Borderlands with Fallout 3. Both beautiful, great games but Fallout 3 is darker and deeper while Borderlands is more of a treat to the eyes.