Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Guess the release date?

when i complete every quest in skyrim

Sidequests are constantly generated in Skyrim, meaning you'll never finish each quest lol.

February-June

You know, I'm thinking that the game is losing quite a bit of its fans. Even I'm not too happy about it being released in 2012. But hey, at least they're making it huger. I wouldn't want a release date moved up for nothing.

February-June

You know, I'm thinking that the game is losing quite a bit of its fans. Even I'm not too happy about it being released in 2012. But hey, at least they're making it huger. I wouldn't want a release date moved up for nothing.

Everyone keeps saying that, but honestly once it's actually is released I'm sure everyone will be all over it again.

when i complete every quest in skyrim

Sidequests are constantly generated in Skyrim, meaning you'll never finish each quest lol.

I knew that the whole time. Which is exactly why i said it.

I'm not really sure, but maybe by spring.

Although, I think the prisoner videos slow down their progress a bit because they are making videos for it instead of continuing it. No offence.

Although, I think the prisoner videos slow down their progress a bit because they are making videos for it instead of continuing it. No offence.

Honestly, I don't even watch those videos. I feel like they're giving too much stuff away with them. I'd rather be surprised when/if I'm finally playing the game, to just not have any idea what the character's special ability will be.

Honestly, I don't even watch those videos. I feel like they're giving too much stuff away with them. I'd rather be surprised when/if I'm finally playing the game, to just not have any idea what the character's special ability will be.

I agree with that there. Well, I guess they're releasing videos because the fans probably over asked them about BBT when the actual name got released. But, we'll know in due time? Maybe? I'm thinking the release of it right now is sometime near when they will release the release date(which hasn't even been released yet! GASP!)

We have other people in the office who work on the Prisoner videos so it actually doesn't take away the time or the people who are programming/doing art for the game.

We hope not to give away too much, though there will be more features that we are leaving for the fans to discover on their own. We're very selective in what we show :) -- but we talk about it because they excite us so much that we want people to know while we're developing!

people

People as in me.

I'm fine with you guys showing me all these little details, mainly because I'm gonna have a year to see them all on YouTube before it releases on PSN anyway. :P

I'm fine with you guys showing me all these little details, mainly because I'm gonna have a year to see them all on YouTube before it releases on PSN anyway.

Yeah same I am fine with all this stuff, and if you think about it, The Behemoth has not actually said much about the actual game

Guest threefiftyzzz

The list for the xbla games that are comming out for the house party thing came out.

Alan wake- 2/15

I am alive- 2/22

Nexuiz- 2/29

Warp- 3/7

So no bbt atleast untill after then. Unfortunately it will most likely be apart of the summer of arcade since its a big release event..hopefully not after that cause we need this game NOW.! Lol

hopefully not after that cause we need this game NOW.! Lol

Agreed, I believe it will come out over the summer also, I am not patient enough to wait that long and will probably spend the money that I have been saving for it on something else. THIS GAME NEEDS TO COME OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::x

Agreed, I believe it will come out over the summer also, I am not patient enough to wait that long and will probably spend the money that I have been saving for it on something else. THIS GAME NEEDS TO COME OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::x

You're kidding, right?

I'd only start saving up money for a game maybe 2 months before its release. You do realize that you're saving for a game that'll come out in 2 or 3 years, right?

You're kidding, right?

I'd only start saving up money for a game maybe 2 months before its release. You do realize that you're saving for a game that'll come out in 2 or 3 years, right?

Dude... It's not gonna be 2-3 years till bbt. More like 6-12 months

Dude... It's not gonna be 2-3 years till bbt. More like 6-12 months

Take note that I was speaking for PSN. :P

Guest SPuDl

Yeah I think summer arcades will be good time for us and for them. I want everyone to know about this game! :D

Will probably spend the money that I have been saving for it on something else.

It's only going to be like, ten bucks. Fifteen tops. How long does it take to get the much money? Two hours, at minimum wage.

It's only going to be like, ten bucks. Fifteen tops. How long does it take to get the much money? Two hours, at minimum wage.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

DuDE! I am trying to make TheBehemoth feel like they are loosing sales so they will release it, dont you see my master plan???? :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::x