Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Guess the release date?

lets face it, the behemeth is a compony that has been slacking, i mean, i dont hate the compony. ive been with the compony ever since alien hominid ( but just now made a forum account ) ive even gotten all the characters on castle crashers 3 times! the point is, they are slackers (which arent we all?) but the game isnt going to come out for a while.

i wasent trying to say that the bethesda comes out with games faster,i was trying to say that the reason skyrim took so long was they made so much stuff in the meen time,the behemoth has one game there making right now(that we know of).so bbt shouldent take as long
  • Castle Crashers on Steam.
  • Hosting a Castle Crashers Tournament very soon.
  • Upcoming gaming conventions.
  • They're a very small company compared to most others.
  • They prefer taking their time to make one hell of a game.

This is a small list of reasons as to why they may be taking a little longer than you'd hope. Now you know, and hopefully now you won't blatantly complain about how long they're taking.

but non of those things are big things realy.

i agree with richard.

• converting a game isnt like recreating a game, its changing what you have.
  • the tournament isnt remotly close to a big job.
  • every game company goes to game conventions.
  • True, the behemeth isnt a large game company, but this still does not excuse the long delay since the release date.
  • the reason they "like to take their time" is not because its a hell of a game but because they prefer to not work on bbt ( or so i believe).

Was it really necessary to make a new account just to agree with yourself?

Both accounts have the same ip address or something?

lets face it, the behemeth is a compony that has been slacking, i mean, i dont hate the compony. ive been with the compony ever since alien hominid ( but just now made a forum account ) ive even gotten all the characters on castle crashers 3 times! the point is, they are slackers (which arent we all?) but the game isnt going to come out for a while.

Truly a hindsight of the most majestic kind into the behemoth's workflow, please do elaborate so that we may understand the delaying of BBT at last.

im guessing some time this year. only because it took them 3 or 4 years for them to release castle crashers since the announcement sooo yup no day or month just 2012. :-D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my name is just ChickenOffender because I'v had this as my gamertag for awhile and i prefer this name as my usual username.

I don't Offend any Chickens especially the ones the Behemoth keeps with them lol :)

I'm thinking maybe sometime next month, maybe even in Halloween, with some sort of Halloween face automatically unlocked when you buy :)

I'm thinking maybe sometime next month, maybe even in Halloween, with some sort of Halloween face automatically unlocked when you buy :)

that would be awesome if the game came out next month but dont forget they need to go through the submission process with microsoft first and that usually takes a few weeks for them to get the replies back from microsoft.

also if they did release it on halloween i dont think they would add an extra head, maybe for future events for the game but not for release.

although that would be freaking awesome if they did give you like a pumpkin head or somthing. :)

Edited by ChickenOffender

I'm guessing November. I heard in an interview that they were talking to Microsoft about it, meaning that the release date is in their hands. And since November is one of the biggest game release months, I think they'll release it then to maximise profits.

They'll release in on Xbox, but not ps3 (soon) because of the Blacksmith incident. (Maybe steam??)

They are taking a while because they want the game to be good (not like the CC Steam release[not hating, but every first release of a game, there's going to be problems & bugs]).

Or My birthday which is oddly on the same month and actually few days before yours GameFemale.

Or hopefully on Summer of Arcade 2013. I'd rather them release it on an Xbox Live Arcade Promotion than some random day in which it would be ignored.