Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Guess the release date?

It's only going to be like, ten bucks. Fifteen tops. How long does it take to get the much money? Two hours, at minimum wage.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

DuDE! I am trying to make TheBehemoth feel like they are loosing sales so they will release it, dont you see my master plan???? :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::x

Yay?

@A Behemoth

I hate your user name...I keep thinking you are THE BEHEMOTH and just posted some awesome new information about Battle Block Theater

DislikeDislike :ugeek:

@A Behemoth

I hate your user name...I keep thinking you are THE BEHEMOTH and just posted some awesome new information about Battle Block Theater

You know that "The Behemoth" is an inactive username on here, right?

Instead, look out for danp, Christine, or emil. :P

Besides, all the big info posted about BBT will be on http://www.battleblocktheater.com...

Sorry about the double-post, but I have a strange feeling BBT is releasing on 12/21/12. DON'T DO THIS TO US, TB!

Ha! On exactly 11:11, right? Yeah, that would really suck. I'm guessing 5/12/12. Don't ask why. I don't know.

I'm actually saving some Microsoft points. 1400 MSP. But seeing how BBT still does not have a release date, that's subject to change sometime. Although, I think BBT will have it's release date released sometime in March or April. I don't know why.

@A Behemoth

I've asked to change my user name I guess, in 2010? But it was never answered. I'm thinking of asking again, but I'm totally unsure of it being answered.

I'm actually saving some Microsoft points. 1400 MSP. But seeing how BBT still does not have a release date, that's subject to change sometime. Although, I think BBT will have it's release date released sometime in March or April. I don't know why.
@A Behemoth

I've asked to change my user name I guess, in 2010? But it was never answered. I'm thinking of asking again, but I'm totally unsure of it being answered.

Nope. Too soon. The games not even done yet and they'll have to go through about a month of the submission process. I say summer of arcade.

Nope. Too soon. The games not even done yet and they'll have to go through about a month of the submission process. I say summer of arcade.

In November I thought it was going to be this spring, but if you're right and they haven't finished the game I'm going to say Summer as well.

Do note that I said the releasing date of the release date. Not the game.

:P Herpa derpa Derpy Hooves.

Ok so it clearly wasn't January 1st like I guessed previously, so I'll guess this date:

July 12, 2012

I think this will probably be the release date.

I think I could live with that. Although, if in the next two weeks they all decide that they are satisfied, I would be down with that.

I just listend to the podcast. They said they had started the submission process, but that Microsoft decides the overall release date. This doesn't mean that the game's done, but I'm willing to bet it'll be released this year. I know microsoft can be jerks though, but if they do finish it this year, it will AT LEAST be released in the Summer of Arcade. Hopefully sooner.

Guest colonel juju
I just listend to the podcast. They said they had started the submission process, but that Microsoft decides the overall release date. This doesn't mean that the game's done, but I'm willing to bet it'll be released this year. I know microsoft can be jerks though, but if they do finish it this year, it will AT LEAST be released in the Summer of Arcade. Hopefully sooner.

Really? Submission usually means that there won't be any more radical changes to the game. They're on the home stretch then! It's coming (relatively) soon! YAY! :D

we radically change the game every time we can. wait, what's radically mean again?

Guest colonel juju

By radical I meant larger changes like changing the story and adding/subtracting levels, adding new game mechanics and game modes. Rather than smaller ones like adjusting the concepts and functionalities you already have in the game (although this is probably a huge undertaking as well). In my excitement, I made the assumption that you guys were purely on the bug-smashing and game refining stage. Am I wrong?

Either way, still super excited for what you guys have in store.

this is my opinion...when i'm at work, usually i've to fix a date then i've to do my best for finish my work before it...someone call this as being professional.

in this case i know you are working for give us the best release possible...maybe the perfect release, so is difficult for to communicate a date!!! i know BBT will be great..but i'm really tired to wait for the release date i'm following the game from the 2010 ...

i know video game developing is a long process (i'm thinking at diablo3 , and wizard is probably bigger than behemoth) but it seems a real joke!!!

i'm sorry for my disappoint, and for my bad english(i've do my best)...but i think that you must communicate the date it's passed too many time!!