Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Guess the release date?

Never, little do we know Behemoth is actually lead by Peter Molyneaux, and this whole game is a part of his "Curiosity" project

I'm gonna post tomorrow every day on this thread until it comes out. Then one day... I'll be right.

Never.

Well, there goes that plan.

I guess they will launch it for ps3 as soon as they can ( I am hoping that I am right because I am very anxious for it, I saw the trailers and pictures and this games looks pretty amazing and fun in all the points)We ps3 players represents a massive global amount of gamers and I think that this game is going to make a lot of success and maybe this is what they are waiting for to make Hatty a real possibility of a new Castle crashers caracter... It would be double perfect and a good marketing idea in my opinion to improve the fame of both games...I just pray for it not take so long... :-D :-\ Good night everyone!

Edited by Blackpawllo

I guess they will launch it for ps3 as soon as they can ( I am hoping that I am right because I am very anxious for it, I saw the trailers and pictures and this games looks pretty amazing and fun in all the points)We ps3 players represents a massive global amount of gamers and I think that this game is going to make a lot of success and maybe this is what they are waiting for to make Hatty a real possibility of a new Castle crashers caracter... It would be double perfect and a good marketing idea in my opinion to improve the fame of both games...I just pray for it not take so long... :-D :-\ Good night everyone!

Hatty is already confirmed as a Castle Crashers character. They're going to release a DLC for him after Battle Block Theater comes out. Some people hacked him into the game before it was announced and ruined the surprise, though. A shame, really.

Well I have seen people play as hatty in CC.

Well I have seen people play as hatty in CC.

Me too

wut? (head explodes to thought that his head might be a head you get for beating the game)

Hatty is already confirmed as a Castle Crashers character. They're going to release a DLC for him after Battle Block Theater comes out. Some people hacked him into the game before it was announced and ruined the surprise, though. A shame, really.

Didn't you guys understand him or it was me that didn't understand you? These guys who plays with Hatty are hackers... They, as Dropped your pocket said, hacked him in the game before it release... I thinks that this is possible on Xbox 360, not on PS3... Sorry for my abense, it was because of my birthday... I agree with you, it is really a shame... I think that those kind of person doesn't know what is the meaning of "play"... There is no kind of pleasure, happines or merit on doing that... The real gamer, the real spirit of a player is do his best and never give up until win the game and beat everything, unlock everything by really playing it, by trial and error, by traning until be good at it and not using some programs to do it for him... They just deceive themselves that they play very well when, in fact, they are the real n00bs on the "art" of playing games... Really? I thought that they would release him before on CC and then make his game, BattleBlock theater... So, I guess it will release for Xbox next month, in the end of it... And for PS3, maybe in January I think ( And hope it doesn't take so long ) Thanks for your explanation, Dropped your Pocket... Always precise ;-):-D

just found a list telling the year that its released along with other games. it says its sometime in 2012

https://sites.google...eleaseschedule/

So then... January for Xbox and about March and April for PS3... :-(:-)

January's not in 2012.

my point exacly.

Please be careful not to believe in these sites that do not source their information. We haven't given a release date to anyone yet. Nor have we put up any ESRB info.

just found a list telling the year that its released along with other games. it says its sometime in 2012

https://sites.google...eleaseschedule/

So then... January for Xbox and about March and April for PS3... :-(:-)

January's not in 2012.

my point exacly.

Please be careful not to believe in these sites that do not source their information. We haven't given a release date to anyone yet. Nor have we put up any ESRB info.

Do you think y'all will release it on the week of my birthday (Feb 19 2013)? I would go nuts if this game releases on my birthday. Seriously, I would. Never before has a good game release on my birthday.......