Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Guess the release date?

just found a list telling the year that its released along with other games. it says its sometime in 2012

https://sites.google...eleaseschedule/

So then... January for Xbox and about March and April for PS3... :-(:-)

January's not in 2012.

my point exacly.

Please be careful not to believe in these sites that do not source their information. We haven't given a release date to anyone yet. Nor have we put up any ESRB info.

Do you think y'all will release it on the week of my birthday (Feb 19 2013)? I would go nuts if this game releases on my birthday. Seriously, I would. Never before has a good game release on my birthday.......

The final release is up to Microsoft, not the Behemoth.

Do you think y'all will release it on the week of my birthday (Feb 19 2013)? I would go nuts if this game releases on my birthday. Seriously, I would. Never before has a good game release on my birthday.......

Well, February 19th is a Tuesday. Games almost always come out on Tuesday. So that makes it a tad bit more likely, but I still stick by my previous statement.

I had a dream last night that the release date was announced. When I woke up (too early in the dang morning) I checked my phone, only to see nothing. I am now in a bad mood. Lol.

I had a dream last night that the release date was announced. When I woke up (too early in the dang morning) I checked my phone, only to see nothing. I am now in a bad mood. Lol.

It was a vision from the future. You are the chosen one. WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATE YOUNGE MASTER!

It was a vision from the future. You are the chosen one. WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATE YOUNGE MASTER!

Easy there, Scaler. If he is indeed the Chosen One, we need to ease the release date out of him. Applying force will create undesirable results.

Now that I've explained what we need to do...WHAT'S THE DARN RELEASE DATE?!

Easy there, Scaler. If he is indeed the Chosen One, we need to ease the release date out of him. Applying force will create undesirable results.

Is it Feb 19 2013?

Is it Feb 19 2013?

No, because it's sometime in November. Right, Chosen One? RIGHT?!?!?!

No, February 33th.

there's no such day as 2/33!

That guys username is also "Trickster". Are you really surprised?

OK everyone, I will think hard about the release date, so that way, I can dream about it, and I can tell you. In other words, I will try to be the chosen one.

And, as I am a man of science, I will invent a time machine, go into the future, and find the release date.

I seem to recall there being a post that it would be released before the end of the world. I'll look into that.

And, as I am a man of science, I will invent a time machine, go into the future, and find the release date.

I seem to recall there being a post that it would be released before the end of the world. I'll look into that.

What if you find out the release date, and tell everyone, then The Behemoth decides to make it a different release date?

What if you find out the release date, and tell everyone, then The Behemoth decides to make it a different release date?

Oh boy Dr. Pocket, I think you're onto something here, what if the Behemoth are just waiting for us to all go insane from anticipation like a lot of people with FEZ!!! Behemoth, you sure got some 'splainin' to do.

That is the quandary of the time traveler. Perhaps I should keep it to myself, then.

How far in advance will I know about the game's release before I actually play it? The REAL answer to this question could bring forth alot of light.

How far in advance will I know about the game's release before I actually play it? The REAL answer to this question could bring forth alot of light.

My guess would be maybe a month or so. Who knows, though?

I'll be honest, I'm not expecting warning, just a sudden release.