Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Guess the release date?

November 10th, 2012.

Wouldn't that be great?

Zephyr...you're gone for God knows how long...and you come back and get my hopes up...and it turns out it's more of your shenanigans!

November 10th, 2012.

Wouldn't that be great?

Didn't happen. What would be a really awesome date is February 19th, 2013!

February 19, 2013 (MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Do you think y'all will release it on the week of my birthday (Feb 19 2013)? I would go nuts if this game releases on my birthday. Seriously, I would. Never before has a good game release on my birthday.......

Is it Feb 19 2013?

Gamefemale, I don't know if you've noticed this, but you've posted this same date many times, we understand it's your birthday. Please try and refrain from mentioning the same date multiple times unless you feel it really contributes to the conversation. Nobody wants to see this thread filled with the same old guesses, we gotta keep things interesting, don't you agree? ;-)

February 19, 2013 (MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Do you think y'all will release it on the week of my birthday (Feb 19 2013)? I would go nuts if this game releases on my birthday. Seriously, I would. Never before has a good game release on my birthday.......

Is it Feb 19 2013?

Gamefemale, I don't know if you've noticed this, but you've posted this same date many times, we understand it's your birthday. Please try and refrain from mentioning the same date multiple times unless you feel it really contributes to the conversation. Nobody wants to see this thread filled with the same old guesses, we gotta keep things interesting, don't you agree? ;-)

Now that you mentioned it, I will agree with you. I will try not to mention Feb 19 2013 anymore. You're welcome.

Besides, it wouldn't be an awesome date. I'd prefer something much closer, like this month, or next month.

Besides, it wouldn't be an awesome date.

For you it wouldn't be, only because it's not your birthday!

Even if it was. I don't see what's so great about having a game release on your birthday. Personally, I'm glad that there's nothing special on my birthday, because that means that it's just my birthday.

Besides, it wouldn't be an awesome date.

For you it wouldn't be, only because it's not your birthday!

Even if it was. I don't see what's so great about having a game release on your birthday. Personally, I'm glad that there's nothing special on my birthday, because that means that it's just my birthday.

Pshh, that's no fun. I think it'd be awesome as well. My birthday is in July, though, nothing good EVER releases in July, since August is the end of summer, and it's usually then that the good games come out. I think I see what you mean, though. Every one of your friends would be excited about a game and not your birthday.

Pshh, that's no fun. I think it'd be awesome as well. My birthday is in July, though, nothing good EVER releases in July, since August is the end of summer, and it's usually then that the good games come out. I think I see what you mean, though. Every one of your friends would be excited about a game and not your birthday.

Someone needs to take lessons on how to have fun on your birthday.

Who, me? Girl, I'm an adult now, I'm not allowed to have fun on my birthday ever again. The only exception is when I turn 21, but I don't like drinking and partying anyway.

Who, me? Girl, I'm an adult now, I'm not allowed to have fun on my birthday ever again. The only exception is when I turn 21, but I don't like drinking and partying anyway.

Not you, Pocket. I'm talking to tyinyk.

Not you, Pocket. I'm talking to tyinyk.

Ah, alright, well I gave my two cents anyway.

In what way? If anything, you're the one who needs lessons on birthday fun, considering I don't need a game release to have it be special.

In what way? If anything, you're the one who needs lessons on birthday fun, considering I don't need a game release to have it be special.

If you don't need a game release, you got to have a birthday party! Birthday parties is how I usually have fun on my birthday.

How about February 19th, 2013? That would be great.

:3

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

To A Rab1d Turkey: As you may've already noticed, Feb 19 2013 is a really awesome day. We have to hope for the best here.

To Pocket: Have you gone turbo?

If you don't need a game release, you got to have a birthday party! Birthday parties is how I usually have fun on my birthday.

I never said I didn't have birthday parties.

7/29/13 because that's what it sort of says on the newspaper. Dan even mentioned once that the release date was clearly on the website.

7/29/13 because that's what it sort of says on the newspaper. Dan even mentioned once that the release date was clearly on the website.

when did he say that