Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Guess the release date?

7/29/13 because that's what it sort of says on the newspaper. Dan even mentioned once that the release date was clearly on the website.

when did he say that

lol i'd like to know when i said that, too!

• Upvote 1

7/29/13 because that's what it sort of says on the newspaper. Dan even mentioned once that the release date was clearly on the website.

Actually it says 7/13/29. So clearly, we have got a long time left to wait.

I don't think it takes that long to develop a video game..................I will say 2/19/14 at the very latest.

I don't think it takes that long to develop a video game..................I will say 2/19/14 at the very latest.

Nooooooooooooo!!!

Curses, I've been foiled again!

Well played.

I am done with you. :|

I tried looking for that comment about the release date being on the main page right after i posted that comment, i thought it was in this discussion but i'll find it. I've been following the message boards for about 2 yrs so it might take a while.

p.s I am aware that I changed the order of the date, i think it's better logic than a game coming out due to one person's bday.

Haaaa i see what you did there ;)

I tried looking for that comment about the release date being on the main page right after i posted that comment, i thought it was in this discussion but i'll find it. I've been following the message boards for about 2 yrs so it might take a while.

p.s I am aware that I changed the order of the date, i think it's better logic than a game coming out due to one person's bday.

I think it's got the same amount of logic.

My guess, you ask? 4/15/2013

My next guess is January 3rd, 2037.

(1/3/37.)

Edited by ThePieGuy

Why does it seem that the primary guessing mechanism seems to be peoples birthdays, not popular launch days?

I'm seeing some Feb' 13 around the web, anyone agree?

YAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Gamefemale

Got my GameInformer for this month, and BBT is in it. Release date is 2013. That's something, at least.

It's a bit exact isn't it? At first no date, now an exact date. 'Or blimey!

Got my GameInformer for this month, and BBT is in it. Release date is 2013. That's something, at least.

I actually just got mine and was about to say the same thing, but you beat me to it. :P

I actually just got mine and was about to say the same thing, but you beat me to it. :P

It's because I'm awesome like that, you know.

Actually it's because I grabbed my mail late, thinking there wasn't any good stuff in there. I could've posted that like 5 hours ago if I wanted to... :roll:

Actually it's because I grabbed my mail late, thinking there wasn't any good stuff in there. I could've posted that like 5 hours ago if I wanted to... :roll:

I actually got mine yesterday, but mom didn't tell me :roll:

I hope it's actually 2013. Because, not to be one of "Those guys," but if the development goes past five years, I'm giving up.