Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Guess the release date?

guys i found out the release date! the mayans found out that they were a year to early for predicting doomsday so behemoth decided to release it december, 21/2012. isnt that great now we can at least look at the game and play a solid few seconds before we die from a mutated gerbil invasion.

Edited by ChickenOffender

guys i found out the release date! the mayans found out that they were a year to early for predicting doomsday so behemoth decided to release it december, 21/2012. isnt that great now we can at least look at the game and play a solid few seconds before we die from a mutated gerbil invasion.

Lies and blasphemy!

• Upvote 1

Lies and blasphemy!

At 1st, I celebrated, then he caught.................THE TRUTH! Why lie, ChickenOffender? :x

Lies and blasphemy!

At 1st, I celebrated, then he caught.................THE TRUTH! Why lie, ChickenOffender? :x

sorry i lied about the world ending. but i wasn't lying about the mutated gerbil invasion. for real, Stephen hawkings said that a black hole will apear out of a blueberry on Uranus, and mutated gerbils will come and take over earth

Lies and blasphemy!

sorry i lied about the world ending. but i wasn't lying about the mutated gerbil invasion. for real, Stephen hawkings said that a black hole will apear out of a blueberry on Uranus, and mutated gerbils will come and take over earth

I didn't mean the world's end, I meant the BBT release date.

Lies and blasphemy!

I didn't mean the world's end, I meant the BBT release date.

that also wasn't lie. i remember one of the gerbils told me so themselves

They said 2013 so my newest guess is 2/24/2013. It has to be done by next year, they have been working for such a long time. Which I don't mind as long as they keep us updated via blog.

They said 2013 so my newest guess is 2/24/2013. It has to be done by next year, they have been working for such a long time. Which I don't mind as long as they keep us updated via blog.

Why not 2/19/13?

2/13/19 is a way better date than 1/1/13!

2/13/19? Why would you want to wait that long? (And I think that lands on a Friday...)

2/13/19? Why would you want to wait that long? (And I think that lands on a Friday...)

In your act to be funny you accidentally said my birthday.

Hey I posted twice already since my return five minutes ago ( by the time you get this i will likely be naked and asleep O-O)

But I'll use this as my HELLO WORLD, I am back, I've written a bit of a satirical short story making fun of creepypastas and such as my answer,

~enjoy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In response to the question;

I personally asked Mr. Palidan and accosiates and the conversation went as follows:

AKMK: Hello Sir Dan of Palidania, let me start by saying it is a pleasure to meet you.

I looked around the room, the smell of kool-aid and dori--no, no, cheetos filled the air, I caught a couple of wacom's cintiq tablets and a HALO 3 poster at a quick glance before reverting my focus back to the skinny figure standing before me.

Dan: ....

He stared at me for an awkward moment before I continued my pandering

AKMK: Hm, I suppose I willl just cut to the chase then--When do you plan on releasing The Behemoth's newest title THE GAME 3 Battle Block Theater?

He seemed to be staring into space, assessing my every word, and then clarifying again.

Dan: When?

AKMK: Yes, when.

Dan: WHEN.

He repeated, I quickly responded, slightly irked

AKMK: yes! YES! When do you plan on releasing---

Dan: When would you like it to be released?

I froze, if not for BattleBlock theater, then what seemingly never-to-be released game would I have left to look forward to? Half-Life 3? Banjo-Threeie? DID I really want the game to be released on MY TIME? Did I really want another rushed videogame crowding my hard drive? Growing nervous I quickly responded.

AKMK: Ugh, I don't know-- whenever you see fit, i suppose, although soone---

Dan: When I see fit?

A Wild smirk appeard.

AKMK: Uhm,, yes?

Dan: Well then... Why.

I got a sudden blast of chills.

AKMK:..

Dan: Not.

AKMK: ........

Dan: ZOIDBERG

He gave off a creepy laugh, I forced an awkward and defensive laugh, I caught one last glimpse of the halo 3 poster before a large blast of blue light filled my cornias.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the last he said before teleporting me out of the building, this brings about an interesting idea as to why the game might be taking so long then; if Dan is using a meme from waaay back in 2010 is it possible that time moves slower in The Behemoth's studio? Could it be that a task a normal company could complete in a matter of days takes them, say, a month?

ALL THIS AND MORE WILL BE ANSWERED NEXT TIME! TUNE IN TO FIND OUT-- SAME BAT-TIME SAME BAT-CHANNEL!

Edited by akmk5252

Does anyone know when Alien Hominid was released?

I think we can make a conclusion if CC's/AH's dates are similar. :P

In your act to be funny you accidentally said my birthday.

Guys, did you look at my original post? It was 2/19/13, not 2/13/19!

And Zephyr very obviously switched them around. We're not idiots.

On a similar note, due to your constant repitition, The nineteenth of febuary is now my least favorite date of all time. Congratulations.

On a similar note, due to your constant repitition, The nineteenth of febuary is now my least favorite date of all time. Congratulations.

That's cold. Even for me.

That's cold. Even for me.

Well, at least we can all take solace in the fact that you're a better person than me.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.