Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrewken

I hate you Behemoth!!11!!1!

Guest Andrewken

For making too much awesome merchandise available on your store which I almost couldn't choose between. Ended up restricting myself to just the CC figure pack, Hope poster and the Blockhead Bust T-Shirt. Although the P&P/delivery charge to the UK has cost me quite a bit, it will be worth it when my package arrives :D (Fingers crossed my package doesn't get lost or stolen on the way.) :lol:

Oh and hi everyone, I'm new 'cause I hadn't bothered making an account until now :P

EDIT: Looking at this thread now, I realized it may/may not have been placed it the right area. Move to off topic area maybe? - Andrewken

Welcome!

I personally haven't bought anything from the store, but I did buy Alien Hominid for Gamecube. Fun game, and I'm looking forward to BBT too.

I thought you were a troll for a second! :lol:

Welcome! I too love the merchandise. I still dream of the day I will be able to purchase the awesome hoodie with chicken feathers on the sleeves! :cry:

At first I was like O.o

Then I was like (:

I must agree. The Behemoth has too much awesome stuff for sale.

I can't afford much more. :cry:

I got the black hoodie. :D

---

EDIT: I just noticed they have more stuff on the 'MEN'S' clothing thing.

I am disappoint. :(

Guest Andrewken

:lol: If I was a troll the title would've been in all-caps. Nice to see that I still managed to confused people for moment. :P

I do hate the shipping(?) prize, but i love the merchandise.

You get a prize for shipping? :shock:

:lol: If I was a troll the title would've been in all-caps. Nice to see that I still managed to confused people for moment. :P

I think he ment price :lol:

:oops::cry:

Lol, yeah i meant price

Guest Andrewken

Haha, I guess jokes don't translate too well over the internet =P

Anyhoo, my stuff arrived today and I've got 2 knights on my bookshelf and 2 on my games shelf.

Red + Orange - Games shelf

Blue + Green - Book shelf.

If he was a troll, the title wouldn't have had ones all over the exclamation points. Maybe one or two, but the placement and the quantity is all wrong. I knew it was a joke from the beginning. :ugeek:

Anyways, welcome to the forum! :D If you think the store is bad (in a good way), even your wallet wouldn't be able to survive The Behemoth's booth at Comic Con. Mine's never able to. :(

I knew that this wasn't a troll because by the time I got to this topic, it would have been locked. But anyways, I never bought anything from the store because I'm not allowed to. :(

I ordered the hoodie a bit more then a week ago :3 and I'm now waiting for it (I live in the netherlands so the shipping may take a while but I can wear it all year)