Sign in to follow this  
Roy-G-Biv

Kirby: Epic Yarn!/Kirby Fanclub!

Man! Epic Yarn comes out on October 17th, but my birthday is on the 28th! That's waaay to long of a wait for me, and I won't have enough money to buy when it comes out! Well... at this rate I'll have to wait, because my mom's not giving me allowance, and I already bought Other M and Super Scribblenauts.

I like how they have changed the gameplay without destroying the kirby world. I also like the way you can stich the world closer together, it had a cool effect to it. But nintendo should really let some things die. Mario, sonic, and kirby just have too many games under there belts. Also nintendo is making a new golden eye. If they screw this up im going on a murderous rampage :twisted:

I like how they have changed the gameplay without destroying the kirby world. I also like the way you can stich the world closer together, it had a cool effect to it. But nintendo should really let some things die. Mario, sonic, and kirby just have too many games under there belts. Also nintendo is making a new golden eye. If they screw this up im going on a murderous rampage :twisted:

The way you can stitch the world together is pretty cool, it reminds me of Paper Mario, but I dunno about the franchises dieing, I'm pretty sure Mario will die when Charles Martinet dies though.

The way you can stitch the world together is pretty cool, it reminds me of Paper Mario, but I dunno about the franchises dieing, I'm pretty sure Mario will die when Charles Martinet dies though.

I am pretty sure the have recorded so many sounds from that guy that they can recycle them

I am pretty sure the have recorded so many sounds from that guy that they can recycle them

48344456.png

They did.

Really!?!?! I never knew that! That's really sad...

Just got my new Nintendo Power! Epic Yarn looks more epic! You can even decorate a house! You can even become a fire truck, and race a Waddle Dee as a monster truck of some sort!

Hey guys, remember that classic Kirby GC project that was being made but was cancelled?

Looks like now they are making another new Kirby Wii game, or maybe just a new Kirby game. Like that old one, this one is more like the normal Kirby games. Yet 3D. Think of Kirby 64.

Oh god. That was painful for me. I was not expecting this. Sudden urge, to give Nintendo my money! :cry:

Now I need a job.

You got a full time one in the forums trolling everyone

Sorry for hurting your feelings the other day, i hope you can get over it eventually.

Now I need a job.

You got a full time one in the forums trolling everyone

Sorry for hurting your feelings the other day, i hope you can get over it eventually.

Your one of those "Got to post everything negative and troll people to up my post count" kind of guys

Didn't hurt my feelings at all... I've been here long enough to know what lurks under the bridge and the amount of them that exist there. Your trying to follow in the footsteps of people who have been banned long ago.