Sign in to follow this  
Slusheee

Super Smash Bros.

Half-Clones: Characters that have Slightly different smash/special movesets. These Include: (But are not limited to) Lucas, Luigi, Lucario (can't think of any others :/ )

Who exactly is Lucario a half-clone of? Only other similar to him that i can think of is Mewtwo, and they only share one move.

Yeah, I don't see how Lucario is a clone either.

He has a charge shot, but nothing else is really a copy.

This is true. All his other moves are different than Mewtwo's.

Who exactly is Lucario a half-clone of? Only other similar to him that i can think of is Mewtwo, and they only share one move.

Yeah, I don't see how Lucario is a clone either.

He has a charge shot, but nothing else is really a copy.

This is true. All his other moves are different than Mewtwo's.

I guess you guys are right, but they did put him in just because they wanted a current gen replacement for Mewtwo. I use Lucario, but he isn't very good. Mewtwo would easily kill him.

I guess you guys are right, but they did put him in just because they wanted a current gen replacement for Mewtwo. I use Lucario, but he isn't very good. Mewtwo would easily kill him.

That all depends on the skill of the user.

I find Lucario to be a very useful character.

To me, he is a very wierd character. Kinda slow, yet lightweight at the same time. But, I might not know what I'm talking about (My Brawl Disc broke about a year ago). Also, his recovery isn't good at all...

To me, he is a very wierd character. Kinda slow, yet lightweight at the same time. But, I might not know what I'm talking about (My Brawl Disc broke about a year ago). Also, his recovery isn't good at all...

His recovery is okay if you're able to use it in time, since it can curve you can get back up from under a stage, but its very hard to use.

Does anyone remember how Mario was really good in 64, and then kept getting worse every iteration? And they need to make SUPER SMASH BROS 3D for 3ds (Brawl, with some extra characters, and fix peach's lame FS. Maybe give falco a different FS) Who do you think is the WORST out of the 3 games? I'd say Ice climbers, or Yoshi (only in melee, he was OK in brawl)

Does anyone remember how Mario was really good in 64, and then kept getting worse every iteration? And they need to make SUPER SMASH BROS 3D for 3ds (Brawl, with some extra characters, and fix peach's lame FS. Maybe give falco a different FS) Who do you think is the WORST out of the 3 games? I'd say Ice climbers, or Yoshi (only in melee, he was OK in brawl)

Mario is utterly amazing in Brawl. Even though half his moves are worthless.

I think all of the characters are good, but Pichu didn't really seem to be worth playing, unfortunately.

I would prefer that they get rid of final smashes instead.

They were stupid.

I think all of the characters are good, but Pichu didn't really seem to be worth playing, unfortunately.

What's funny is that Pichu is obviously the worst character to play as, yet I can still come out on top in Melee quite easily with him.

What's funny is that Pichu is obviously the worst character to play as, yet I can still come out on top in Melee quite easily with him.

He really just seemed like a downgrade of Pikachu, sadly.

It would've been nice if he got his own moveset.

Same here, I actualy liked him cuz you would get bragging rights for beating someone as him :lol:

Pichu was my favorite character in Melee. I heard all this banter about how he was the worst character ever, so I went ahead and mastered him.

He really isn't that bad. I think he's actually stronger and faster than Pikachu. As strange as it sounds, in the world of Pokemon, Pichu's attacks are actually stronger than Pikachu's, but only because it can't control its own power and pretty much fries itself and everything around it. Pikachu can control its power better, and as a result doesn't use too much electricity, thus hurting less. At least that's how it's technically supposed to be, I don't know if it's applied in any of the games.

That's right, I'm a Pichu expert. :ugeek:

Playing the N64 one now makes me laugh hysterically, but these are my best characters:

1. Zero Suit Samus (I can do the taught change as Power Suit Samus so it's alright)

2. Ganondorf

3.Jigglypuff

4. Toon Link

5. Ice Climbers

I like to play on the N64 version now and again, because it has my favorite level, the pokemon mall level.

"CHARMANDER!"

Saffron City needs to make a comeback in the next SSB. Rumble, maybe?

I like to play on the N64 version now and again, because it has my favorite level, the pokemon mall level.

"CHARMANDER!"

Super Smash Brothers Quarrel?

Super Smash Brothers Battle Royal?

Super Smahs Brothers Conflict?

"CHARMANDER!"

Isn't rumble the one for ds? (indie)

Rumble, maybe?

Isn't rumble the one for ds? (indie)

I have no clue. My DS was locked away years ago when 3 on 3 basketball, NSMB, and the Olympics games began to bore me.

you can download rumble on your PC for free. It has characters like C. Falcon, Earthworm jim, ect ect.

What, is it like Super Smash Flash?

EDIT: SSF looks much better in my opinion.

Guest kainadolf

Hard to believe, but it has been nine years, brought the original Super Smash Bros. fighting mad some of the most classic Nintendo characters together, because it is the sequel to Super Smash Bros. about seven years.

Hard to believe, but it has been nine years, brought the original Super Smash Bros. fighting mad some of the most classic Nintendo characters together, because it is the sequel to Super Smash Bros. about seven years.

That makes so sense.

Especially because Super Smash Bros was released 11 years ago, not 9.

Also that is one of the most horribly constructed sentences I have ever seen on this forum.

You guys gotta admit the falcon punch lost its power in brawl. Sigh back in the first game it was the ultimate owning machine. (other then the pokemball and bumper)

You guys gotta admit the falcon punch lost its power in brawl. Sigh back in the first game it was the ultimate owning machine. (other then the pokemball and bumper)

Download the balancer. I won't give a link because I'm not 100% sure if "Homebrew" in this case is legal or not.