Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Squishy Chicken! Cellphone Charms! Keychains!

Someone is trying to kill the chiken :cry:

But seriously, looks awesome.

EDIT: The chiken key chain looks awesome, will you guys sell this in your store or only in pax and comic-con?

EDIT: The chiken key chain looks awesome, will you guys sell this in your store or only in pax and comic-con?

we may eventually sell these in the store. can't say which or when for sure yet. depends on how they are received at Comic Con. :D

Hahaha, these are awesome! :D I'm so glad I'm going to Comic Con, I know where I'll be blowing off all my money!

And I really hope the unpictured animal orb cellphone charm is Hawkster, because he's my favorite.

Who is that crushing the poor chicken? :(

Look at the chicken stress thing the blue gobble thing isnt realy in the right place.whatever i still really want one, i thught they were making one were the eyes shoot out?

Oh it's so unfair... I was going to go to Comic Con this year, and I had my ticket and everything but apparently the family budget wont be able to make the trip :cry:.

I was so unbelievably excited to go and meet TB :(. UGH!

Either way... Love the new stuff, I can already promise I'm going to be getting a couple of things. I hate to say this as a guy... but those animal orbs are cute :arrow:

Hahaha, these are awesome! :D I'm so glad I'm going to Comic Con, I know where I'll be blowing off all my money!

And I really hope the unpictured animal orb cellphone charm is Hawkster, because he's my favorite.

Who is that crushing the poor chicken? :(

Dan. It looks like his hand. But hey, I could most certainly be wrong.

Guest lucashominid

Those are amazing i love em and i am also going to PAX WOO HOO!!!!! :lol:

You should have a contest and th winner gets there favorite animal orb keychain out of the ones you already made. Also I think te missing keychain is Giraffey. Its him or the weapon frog. Froglett I think it is? Well since my favorite is already up there this is awesome (Bitey Bat)

EDIT: Do I get a prize or something now for saying the right awnser? Giraffey is the right awnser and I did the reserch to prove it. Remember your "secret project" awhile back. Well I found it and it showed some already made keychains on some stands...and one of them was GIRAFFEY!

OHDEARGODINEEDTHECHICKEN.

Please put them on the store. I really want the cellphone bird and the chicken.

depends on how they are received at Comic Con. :D

Anybody who doesn't like those is a... not nice person. I need some sleep...

...can you buy me one? :lol:

OHDEARGODINEEDTHECHICKEN.

More true words have never been spoken. Ever.

Making quotes is a long process.

Long post ninja --> :ninja:

Anyone who is going to an event where these will be sold and wants to make a few bucks should PM me.

Guest Yoshi66

They are awesome!!! I really hope they are in the store soon if they are going to be. Are there going to be more besides these? You should make the dragon one.

we may eventually sell these in the store. can't say which or when for sure yet. depends on how they are received at Comic Con. :D

Please put these in the store i want to buy them badly. I need more behemoth stuff.