Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Squishy Chicken! Cellphone Charms! Keychains!

I am really looking forward to getting my own Chicken to pound for fun. I also noticed with the pictures of the phone charms you guys have, they look very professional. I mean in terms of lighting and such they look as though you guys hired someone to take them. Is this true? Or is it just that one of the Behemoth employees has great skill with a camera? 8-)

I am really looking forward to getting my own Chicken to pound for fun. I also noticed with the pictures of the phone charms you guys have, they look very professional. I mean in terms of lighting and such they look as though you guys hired someone to take them. Is this true? Or is it just that one of the Behemoth employees has great skill with a camera? 8-)

our new intern Nelson has teh skillz!

also, we'll try to get these in the store, and yes, they will be at pax! lots of new buttons too!

Guest Chowell06

Customer #1 and proud new owner of the first king statue. Also picked up a keychain and some cell phone charms. Thanks Kelly!

Nike Air Max 180 [insert link to one of the reasons why the sneaker community is so weak now.] was firstly released in 1991. This revolutionary shoe contained fifty percent more air than previous Air Max models. Nike went one step further by displaying this technology though a visible protective outsole. They come in various design and colorways with mesh pattern to make the shoes more ventilative. The Nike Air Max 180 Sneaker was a revolutionary runner when it dropped and set against the landscape of popular sneaker releases we can still see its impact on the game. You can pick up the Nike Air Max 180 Shoes as your court footwear to reveal your own style.

It features an all black color-way made to look used and old. It is a typical Nike runner, with the Air technology, mesh featured on the side panels, and the typical Waffle traction design on the shoe's outsole. The shoe is sleek and overall is a clean, nice look.

This shoe by Nike features a pecial pattern design with nice colorways. To further reinforce the feasibility of a transparent sole, Tinker Hatfield went and created the Nike Air Max [insert link to one of the reasons why the sneaker community is so weak now.] 180 with a 180-degree Visible Air unit. Surely a nice choice for you.

Moderators note: Do NOT try and sell fake Jordans and Nikes around here. Not only does advertising anger me, but selling fake sneakers does as well.

Hugs and kisses,

Dexide

I even wrote a little note at the end.

You guys are so silly.

So wait you edited someones post who only has 2 posts???

I edited the post of someone who was selling fake sneakers and posting links on our community. :|

You guys are so silly.

Im not silly. :x

Im non-silly challenged. :lol:

:lol: how do you come up with this stuff?

:ninja:

You guys are so silly.

So wait you edited someones post who only has 2 posts???

I edited the post of someone who was selling fake sneakers and posting links on our community. :|

That was pretty obvious, i don't see how someone can get the wrong idea :|

You guys are so silly.

Im not silly. :x

Im non-silly challenged. :lol:

:lol: how do you come up with this stuff?

:ninja:

Im the most random person in super mario land, how else? :lol:

Can we get any keychains/squishy chickens (both?) without being at Comic-Con? Because I am/was/were definitely not at Comic-Con. :D

Guest sixsixty

deleted to stop the clutter.

Yay for the new schwag though. keep up the great work guys!!!