Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Squishy Chicken! Cellphone Charms! Keychains!

Guest MasterCrasher

I hope that the mystery keychain is either dragonhead or the beholder. Also I realy want one of those chickens. :P

Guest lbp_resistance

That is the comic - with? These turnkeys across whom web I can buy them?

a Squishy chicken should be given to every member of the forum! We have proven to be loyal gamers

Just think abut the shipping....

They would lose less money if they gave us a bbt code for free

a Squishy chicken should be given to every member of the forum! We have proven to be loyal gamers

Maybe if we paid for our own shipping. They did that thing where you send in a pre-stamped envelope for a pin last year, so why not send a bigger envelope for a chicken? Unlikely, but we can hope!

Now that she is an official character in the Castle Crashers game, will we ever be able to purchase the pink Knight figure? I am soon going to order the 4 default knights and the king for my daughters...and me. LOL!

Now that she is an official character in the Castle Crashers game, will we ever be able to purchase the pink Knight figure? I am soon going to order the 4 default knights and the king for my daughters...and me. LOL!

I don't think it's likely. The Behemoth made 50 Pink Knight figures a couple years ago and gave them away in contests and such. I don't think the winners of the Pink Knights would be happy to hear that their figurines aren't as rare as they used to be.

I don't think it's likely. The Behemoth made 50 Pink Knight figures a couple years ago and gave them away in contests and such. I don't think the winners of the Pink Knights would be happy to hear that their figurines aren't as rare as they used to be.

Just because it would be a pink knight figurine doesn't mean it has to be the same they gave away that time, they could make a new design and the first guys would still have a unique thing

Or they could do the same and the first owners would have to be happy with the fact that they had it first

I think that those Pink Knight figures are Red Knight repaints? They did have the heart emblem but not the trade mark Pink Knight eyes or loli-pop weapon.

PinkKnight-3.jpg

I think that those Pink Knight figures are Red Knight repaints? They did have the heart emblem but not the trade mark Pink Knight eyes or loli-pop weapon.

PinkKnight-3.jpg

Resize-of-PinkKnightFigurine.jpg

Guest CokeSlayer

Awesome accessories and squeezable Chicken! The cute and lovely design will definitely be addicting, not to mention the squishy Chicken. :lol:

Irresistible Animal Orb Charms and fancy keychains! I would recommend this to all my friends and family to buy this inexpensive and adorable collection!

I want the Troll Animal Orb and the Chicken Animal Orb!

Wait...I kind of want the Bear, too....

Forget it. I will buy them all :D:!: *Gotta Catch 'em All!*

----------After reviewing the comments-----------

Curses, I did not know is only available in the convention! What kind of twisted future is this :(:!::?:

Well, then. Back to my fantasy~ ;)

----------Another look at the shop----------

Looks like I can actually order online. Please ignore my previous comments, or view it and enjoy a entertainment! :lol:

Well, it appears the secret Animal Orb is the Giraffe! Trainer's favorite ;) ~ :arrow:

Someone on one of the posts mentioned that he got a t shirt from comic con with all the weapons from Castle Crashers on it. I wanted to ask one of the administrators if this is still available on the market because it sounds like something I would like to buy? I checked the regular behemoth store and didn't see it there.

Thanks in advance.