Sign in to follow this  
Dexide

[CONTEST] Color in Hup!

I changed the feet.

Armored_Recon_Hup_by_Tyndras.png

And thanks!

No worries. I think I said you can change the basic pose.

It really does look amazing Tyndras. I really have enjoyed watching your art progress over the time I've seen you around here.

Aw, shucks. :)

I would just like to let everyone know that I am **** at anything art related but i like free stuff, so here is my first Hup.

Took me 5 mins.

The forgotten BBT character... Beanie. Hatty's long lost cousin who was reunited before they set sail. He came with them but fell victim to a passing golden whale which then somehow flew off...

Like his cousin he was fond of Triangle-Shaped Gems.

I have a question. When I print Hup out, he is in ink of course. What I want to draw, some things will overlap, such as a hat, with the black lines. Am I able to trance Hup and color that in?

I have a question. When I print Hup out, he is in ink of course. What I want to draw, some things will overlap, such as a hat, with the black lines. Am I able to trance Hup and color that in?

Sure. Don't worry too much about stuff like that. I'm not going to be a Hup-Nazi.

I'm bailing. There's no way I can do anything with that outline. It's just too weird :lol:

I haven't been around here in such a long time, I need to do this. To photoshop, also seeing as Rabbity uses PS it would be great if he or you posted the psd for us photoshop users. I have a small idea brewing on my little head.

Mebelma is back =D everyone just got beat in the contest ;)

Thanks but nah, I've been rather dull and I need to up my game if I plan to beat Tyndras and his amazing entry.

*EDIT*

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!! OR SOME OTHER KIND OF ANCIENT WARRIOR CULTURE!!!

hupcostumecostum.png

I haven't been around here in such a long time, I need to do this. To photoshop, also seeing as Rabbity uses PS it would be great if he or you posted the psd for us photoshop users. I have a small idea brewing on my little head.

Its only one layer :I

Oow, what's wrong Babbity? What's wrong with you? You don't need to do it, It was just a suggestion.

Mebelma is back =D everyone just got beat in the contest ;)

Thanks but nah, I've been rather dull and I need to up my game if I plan to beat Tyndras and his amazing entry.

*EDIT*

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!! OR SOME OTHER KIND OF ANCIENT WARRIOR CULTURE!!!

hupcostumecostum.png

That's a nice Hup, if i do say so meself.

Tyndras and his amazing entry.

Aww, yer making me blush.

Hanks but I still need to up my game I'd I'm going to get close to your entry. Thank god Jouste is not entering.

Hanks but I still need to up my game I'd I'm going to get close to your entry. Thank god Jouste is not entering.

God forbid. :oops:

If my computer starts working again, I'll do another one. Let's hope it does.

*EDIT*

I spy with my little eye, a bigger spy!!!

hupspytf2.png

More to come. Still trying to de-rustify.

God forbid. :oops:

He is.

He just told me.

He wants to win the munny for his gf.

Sowwy. :3