Sign in to follow this  
Droideka 3X

Crackdown 2

I'm sure you all know what this game is. If you don't, then read this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crackdown_2

Anyways, what does everyone think of the game? Personally, I don't think it was justified as a $60 game. Too much stuff was taken out of the first one and replaced with new abilities, weapons, enemies, vehicles, and one additional level for skills. But still, I think this game is more enjoyable than the first one, especially with the addition of multiplayer and helicopters.

I'm just glad I got the game for free. I'll play it till my times up, but I'm looking forward to playing a different game.

Whoa.

How?

I'm just glad I got the game for free. I'll play it till my times up, but I'm looking forward to playing a different game.

Whoa.

How?

I work at GameStop now so I get to check out any game new/old, guide, accessory, or disc I want for 4 days at a time.

And I did trade CD2 in. Picked up Bayonetta instead :D awesome game!

I was going to try the first one before getting this, should i do that or what?

If you care about the mediocre storyline, then yes. If not, then maybe. Crackdown 2 seems to have left out some of the key features of the first game, such as unique Agents. Crackdown 2 is more fun for me, because I feel it's gameplay is smoother than the first game, plus it has helicopters, 4 player co-op, and multiplayer. Crackdown didn't seem to have pure, smooth gameplay, but more rough and rocky compared to the sequel.

Anyone got the Toy Box or Deluge add ons? MAn this stuff is sickly fun, but Toy Box unlocks Keys To The City which is probably the best thing to happen to Crackdown. Ever.

I just wish you could pick your helmets like in the original...