Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

BBT at Comic-Con?

Considering Comic-Con is coming up in a few days let's hope we see some new BBT footage!

I'll make sure to update this thread with any coverage I find.

Feel free to help me out by posting your BBT Comic-Con links as well.

I hope there is a release date at comic con!(hint hint dan)

i hope so too (hint hint dan)

lol grammar lesson^^

(hint hint dan? :lol: )

Looks a litte messy right now :lol: (hint hint dan)

I got a squishy chicken, chicken phone strap, and the King figurine.

Best Comic Con yet.

I'll try to get some BBT footage for you guys later.

Well, I didn't have a chance to get any BBT footage, unfortunately. I can say it's much much much much more fun than it was last year, The Behemoth's really been buffing the improvements. They didn't even include the monster or the boat, I can't imagine just how awesome it's going to be when it finally comes out.

Oh, but I did get a video with Mega 64 dancing, and that one will surely show up on my YouTube account.

Well, I didn't have a chance to get any BBT footage, unfortunately. I can say it's much much much much more fun than it was last year, The Behemoth's really been buffing the improvements. They didn't even include the monster or the boat, I can't imagine just how awesome it's going to be when it finally comes out.

hm - cool! what changes were made that made it a lot more fun for you?

I think the new attacks and environmental objects did the job. It just made the battles a lot more fun. Running into an enemy and having several different ways to take them down made me feel like a super-action ninja. One time, one of the players from the other team threw a grenade at me, so I threw his teammate at it and blew him to smithereens. I also liked using the teleporters to appear behind people and toss grenades at them when they least expected it. The CPUs were extremely hard to beat, though.

In case anybody's wondering, this year's demo of BattleBlock Theater added backgrounds and decorations, teleporter blocks, uppercuts, sliding, throwing, and I think King of the Hill mode.

I think the new attacks and environmental objects did the job. It just made the battles a lot more fun. Running into an enemy and having several different ways to take them down made me feel like a super-action ninja. One time, one of the players from the other team threw a grenade at me, so I threw his teammate at it and blew him to smithereens. I also liked using the teleporters to appear behind people and toss grenades at them when they least expected it. The CPUs were extremely hard to beat, though.

In case anybody's wondering, this year's demo of BattleBlock Theater added backgrounds and decorations, teleporter blocks, uppercuts, sliding, throwing, and I think King of the Hill mode.

yeah! i'm really proud of all the combat layers you can do right now.

oh, those weren't AI, those were other people at the show connected to the machine from the other side of the kiosk!

yeah! i'm really proud of all the combat layers you can do right now.

oh, those weren't AI, those were other people at the show connected to the machine from the other side of the kiosk!

Will the game have insane bots? i like hard games.

I was able to take a few minutes to get to the booth and play Battleblock with Tom, look at the goodies in the store, and snag pictures. Most of this was before the show was open, which is why there are no people around.

bf0f8dbf1373b9ca7ef1e9ca83c20cf9.jpg 1deb7f1409743ced56b57202d7780ee8.jpg 9ab2ca657b5274367a588937ce1e9396.jpg e68284d00fa01a8b47ffbb7ad4558235.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention, they're discontinuing the Barbarian figurine, so you'd all better get them while you still can.
Yea... *sniffle* :(

I'll have to pick one up though. That, and the aviator hat. What I REALLY wish was available was the castle display they use at the shows in the booth. I'd buy that thing in a heart beat.

Oh, I forgot to mention, they're discontinuing the Barbarian figurine, so you'd all better get them while you still can.
they are gone! :shock:

We-GAAAAASP- But they're still on the online store. :?

We-GAAAAASP- But they're still on the online store. :?

BAAAAWWWW :cry:

Damn... Well, at least I ordered my grey aviator hat tonight then...

yeah, store probably still has some, but we don't have any to take around with us that i know of. not sure how many are in stock at the store but it isn't a lot.

so ... dan.....any news.....bout battleblock....hmmm?

;)

too soft?? :o

C'MON DAN!!! YOU GOTTA GIVE US SOME INFO ABOUT BATTLEBLOCK THEATER!! YOU GOTTA WANT IT ! YOU GOTTA WANT IT !!!!

:D please :D (teeth sparkle * and make a bing noise)

well, we showed a king of the hill type mode - there'll be a post showing something about it in a couple days. we really like that one because it's all about technical melee moves and outfoxing your opponents! people at the show seemed to really enjoy it as there's never too long of a moment that you aren't interacting with one another.

well, we showed a king of the hill type mode - there'll be a post showing something about it in a couple days. we really like that one because it's all about technical melee moves and outfoxing your opponents! people at the show seemed to really enjoy it as there's never too long of a moment that you aren't interacting with one another.
Yea, that mode was fun. Especially that stage with the teleporter on either end. I would chuck grenades in there and they'd catch the other guys by surprise :ninja: