Sign in to follow this  
Roy-G-Biv

Scott Pilgrim vs the World THE GAME

It looks very interesting! The sprites are impressive works and the fluid animation in them just makes it all the better. I should stay in the loop and purchase it when it comes out because it looks like an amazing game :D

Sadly I can't see this movie until next weekend... :cry:

But is the 360 version 1200MSP or 800?

If it's 1200 I'll get the Brutal Legend DLC instead

You'll pay 60 dollah for Reach, but you won't spend 15 dollars on this game?

You'll pay 60 dollah for Reach, but you won't spend 15 dollars on this game?

This is my new favorite quote.

i showed the trailer to my friends and much of them want to see it. you 360 guys will enjoy it, but i don't understand why it's 1200 ms point if for us it's 10$ :?

i showed the trailer to my friends and much of them want to see it. you 360 guys will enjoy it, but i don't understand why it's 1200 ms point if for us it's 10$ :?
Because sony gave them big bucks to make it exclusive for 2 weeks and probably also keep the price lower. So wait there is a price advantage for PS3. Because if so what am i waiting for i should be buying it now not typeing this message.

Because sony gave them big bucks to make it exclusive for 2 weeks and probably also keep the price lower. So wait there is a price advantage for PS3. Because if so what am i waiting for i should be buying it now not typeing this message.

Maybe the xbox one will have online!?!?!?!

I doubt it

Lol, I showed my brother the Scott Pilgrim comics, he read about two lines, and he says that the whole series sucks, (He also look at the game trailer for a few seconds and said it looks awful and stopped watching it) and it is just a typical romance drama. *facepalm*

He also says it is lame because it was made by a Canadian, and he believes that anything made by Canadians or having anything to do with Canada sucks. :roll:

He also says it is lame because it was made by a Canadian, and he believes that anything made by Canadians or having anything to do with Canada sucks. :roll:
Fail. Canada is awesome

And I'm so psyched for this game, I couldn't resist buying a Sex Bob-omb Shirt for my XBL Avatar :lol:

Whaaaaa? :?

You sure he means the same Canada?

Whaaaaa? :?

You sure he means the same Canada?

I am not sure, I'll have to ask him in the morning. :lol:

He does like to mess around with me a lot though, and always does this sort of hate things that I like. But this Canada thing has been going on for a while with him, as when ever he learned that something was made there, he sort of takes this silly disliking to it. He could just be trying to fail hard at being funny. :P

Tell him to shut up.

That what I'd do.

Or tell him to give you real reasons not to like Scott Pilgrim.

I asked. He said his real reason is because it sucks, then he says it is funny that he did not give me a real reason. :|

Anyways, yes, he says he is talking about the same Canada. He also said the only thing it is good for is for canadian bacon and maple syrup, and he says both of those are nasty. BUT, he uses maple syrup alot, and eats canadian bacon, so yeah, he is just being stupid I think. :P

Sucks that the deiviant art contest is only for people in the US. I would of loved to joined it, not that I would win of course.

Tell him to shut up.

That what I'd do.

I asked. He said his real reason is because it sucks, then he says it is funny that he did not give me a real reason. :|

Anyways, yes, he says he is talking about the same Canada. He also said the only thing it is good for is for canadian bacon and maple syrup, and he says both of those are nasty. BUT, he uses maple syrup alot, and eats canadian bacon, so yeah, he is just being stupid I think. :P

Sucks that the deiviant art contest is only for people in the US. I would of loved to joined it, not that I would win of course.

Your brothers just being ignorant.... don't let it get to you.

Also, Gamespot only gave this game a 6.5 out of 10! Those fools. :twisted:

GameSpot don't appreciate anything unless its a popular shooter...like MW2

They said it was too hectic with four players. Beat-em ups are suppose to be hectic, right?

They said it was too hectic with four players. Beat-em ups are suppose to be hectic, right?
They are, yes. Its where most of the difficulty comes into Beat-em ups. It would be pretty easy if you didn't have to follow at least a dozen things on screen at once

Castle Crashers for example. That can get hectic at times, and that's an amazing game to play

But, whatever, most game reviewers are idiots ;)

I just saw something. The 7 exes could be a reference to the koopalings in a way. (Seeing how the Scott Pilgrim series is stuffed with references) There is 7 of them, duh, but there is more to it.

Twins (Iggy and Lemmy, the Katayanagi twins)

Two big guys (Roy and Morton, Todd and Lucas)

One girl (Wendy, Roxy)

One evil leader (Ludwig, Gideon)

One regular one (Larry, Matthew)

In a way, kinda. :? Maybe not, seeing as they are all already stuff with references themselves. Oh, and has anyone else seen Scott Pilgrim vs The Animation yet? It is pretty cool, and plus Michael did a very good voice over. I did not think his voice would fit Scott, but after watching this, I have to say his voice is just about right.

EDIT: Here is the video!

In a way, kinda. :? Maybe not, seeing as they are all already stuff with references themselves. Oh, and has anyone else seen Scott Pilgrim vs The Animation yet? It is pretty cool, and plus Michael did a very good voice over. I did not think his voice would fit Scott, but after watching this, I have to say his voice is just about right.

EDIT: Here is the video!

I saw this a couple days ago. At first I had no idea what part of the story it was on about, but I read that part of Volume 2 yesterday and after re-watching it I think it looks pretty awesome. Very true to the comic books, too

This is why i quit reading reviews their trash!

Tell him to shut up.

That what I'd do.

Tell ur brother that he's a dumb jerk >:C

btw Scott Pilgrim is too cool, and that animation was HILARIOUS!