Sign in to follow this  
Roy-G-Biv

Scott Pilgrim vs the World THE GAME

Eh, the demo wasn't that interesting. I prefer CC since CC straight up just gives you the plot, has more attacks (I think) and more characters. It was good, though.

Hey I have been hearing that there is some unlockable characters in this game. Is that true?

I know you can change your colour which is already extreamly awesome.

Eh, the demo wasn't that interesting. I prefer CC since CC straight up just gives you the plot, has more attacks (I think) and more characters. It was good, though.
Plot isn't that important in a beat-em up like this, in my opinion. Although Scott Pilgrim does have an awesome storyline, I personally play beat-em ups simply for the game play

And from the upgrade system I've seen, I think Scott Pilgrim has more attacks later on in the game after development of standard attacks

Obviously, I'm in no situation to judge, having not played the demo yet, but we'll see :lol:

Hey I have been hearing that there is some unlockable characters in this game. Is that true?

I know you can change your colour which is already extreamly awesome.

I heard you can unlock new characters too...I'd Google it, but I don't want to :3

And awesome, slight customisation ftw :lol:

Hey guys, SCVTWTG is going to be 800 XBLA points instead of 1200! :D
Really? Where'd you find that information? :o

I heard you can unlock new characters too...I'd Google it, but I don't want to :3

And awesome, slight customisation ftw :lol:

There are two characters you can unlock.

Nega-Scott and Mr. Chou

I'm mega-pumped for this game. The movie was awesome, and unlike most games that share a name with a movie, this one looks fresh, original, and fun. I can't wait for this.

I also want to read the comics some time soon too.

Major nelson confirmed the price on his blog in case anyone doesn't know major nelson is basically the spokes person of xbox live.

Edit: Here is a linky http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/08/ ... Xbox%29%29

Edit #2: Also just finished the demo on PSN i was extremely tempted to buy it on the spot then buy it again for 360 next week.

Major nelson confirmed the price on his blog in case anyone doesn't know major nelson is basically the spokes person of xbox live
Awesome!

Don't you just love it when everything falls into place? I still have 1620 points to spend (I bought these points about a month and a half ago), meaning I can get 2 games at 800 points each (or some DLC, whatever I feel like)

zomg so excited for 360 version! P.S. are the books any good? ( might consider pickin em up) :arrow:

The books are very good, especially if you like: Video-Games, romance, manga, and balloon-kicking.

Lol, I can't believe this. I was playing some music from this game, once my brother heard it, he thought it was awesome. Once he saw that it was from something Scott Pilgrim related, he then said that the music sucks. He says anything having to do with the series stinks, and if the music was for something else, the music would be great. :P

Lol, I can't believe this. I was playing some music from this game, once my brother heard it, he thought it was awesome. Once he saw that it was from something Scott Pilgrim related, he then said that the music sucks. He says anything having to do with the series stinks, and if the music was for something else, the music would be great. :P

Ahah!

Tell him he's a hypocrite for possible liking the music if it wasn't Scott Pilgrim.

And then proceed to be Fanboy and annoy him at every moment talking about Scott Pilgrim.

And be sure to ask him, "Scott Pilgrim, or Sailor Moon?".

And how old is he?

Ahah!

Tell him he's a hypocrite for possible liking the music if it wasn't Scott Pilgrim.

And then proceed to be Fanboy and annoy him at every moment talking about Scott Pilgrim.

And be sure to ask him, "Scott Pilgrim, or Sailor Moon?".

And how old is he?

He is 17, almost 18. Oh, and he'll probably say Sailor Moon, or that both of them are abominations.

Oh, and he'll probably say Sailor Moon, or that both of them are abominations.

Tell him there's only 2 answers, and pick one.

That, or tell him hes a hopeless balloon. Either way.

shrug.jpg

He said Sailor Moon, because it has more sexuality. And now I'll stop talking about this, because he is really angry that I am degrading him to people he doesn't even know. I don't think I am too much, I am just saying it is weird that he hates everything Scott Pilgrim related for odd reasons. (He also now said that he hates the style of the art, which at least makes more sense, not sure what else he hates though, stills says it being canadian is still a reason) But in the end, I guess I am, looking at it now, and I shouldn't have been doing it in the first place. He is a nice guy overall, and fun to be around with. I just gave people the wrong impression, just because of one thing. In the end, I should of talked about this subject a little differently, not as hurtful, and this in the end just makes me much more of an a** than he is. Sorry everybody for my stupidity. :(

*Breaks through wall*

OH YEAH! Only a few more days till XBLA gets this! :D

I can't wait :D

On Wednesday, a couple of friends are coming round to my house to play the game for most of the day, then we're going to see the film at about 8:00 pm :D