Sign in to follow this  
Roy-G-Biv

Scott Pilgrim vs the World THE GAME

I got to Leo's Place with Ramona earlier. Fought my way to Todd on only 1 life, beat the crap out of him (with just 12HP remaining)...and then killed myself with a dustbin before the level cleared :oops:

I got to Leo's Place with Ramona earlier. Fought my way to Todd on only 1 life, beat the crap out of him (with just 12HP remaining)...and then killed myself with a dustbin before the level cleared :oops:
Ouch, man.
Yeah, I was pretty annoyed

On the bright side, I unlocked Zombie Survival mode earlier through randomly messing around with the joystick at the Title Screen :lol:

On the bright side, I unlocked Zombie Survival mode earlier through randomly messing around with the joystick at the Title Screen :lol:

For reference, the code is DURDURDURRR.

All of the letters are in fact, directions.

I'm actually getting into this game. But I've wasted so much money on games then the next week I find something I love. I don't want to be dissapointed do to only 7 levels. In the trial, I was able to buy the "101 push-ups" twice and I was overpowered. I don't want to play through the game overpowered simply put.

I think I'm just going to wait for the game to go on sale (in like a year). Also, whats the Zombie survival mode?

Also, whats the Zombie survival mode?

It's exactly what is says on the tin.

You fight endless waves of zombies.

Those cheat codes don't happen to work in the trial do they?

I'm actually getting into this game. But I've wasted so much money on games then the next week I find something I love. I don't want to be dissapointed do to only 7 levels. In the trial, I was able to buy the "101 push-ups" twice and I was overpowered. I don't want to play through the game overpowered simply put.

Foes in later levels are much tougher than the ones in the first stages. Besides, it is your choice to be overpowered or not. I always play the game with my strength stat at zero, and only increase it some when I get to the final level.

I've made it to Roxie with Kim now, with no upgrades, on the Rough & Tough difficulty

It is getting pretty tough, but its so much fun :D

:: :ninja: ::

Tried the game again as Stills and liked it a LOT more.

I'm probably gonna get this sometime soon.

Huzzah! Once you do, I say it is best to not upgrade your strength too high, or heck, even half way, because it really breaks the game and makes it not as fun IMO, unless you are fine with epicly owning everything with little to no effort.

Really? I found the game challenging even when I put lots of points into my strength stat. I was playing on supreme master though.

Huzzah! Once you do, I say it is best to not upgrade your strength too high, or heck, even half way, because it really breaks the game and makes it not as fun IMO, unless you are fine with epicly owning everything with little to no effort.

Really? I found the game challenging even when I put lots of points into my strength stat. I was playing on supreme master though

Yeah, thats probably why :lol:

Really? I found the game challenging even when I put lots of points into my strength stat. I was playing on supreme master though.

Really? I leveled up Scott in Supreme Master mode (The ONLY mode I play) to about 60 strength because of Gideon's level, I played some of the other levels, and ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED EVERYTHING! For example, Todd was like an awesome 6-10 minute battle with 0 strength but, with 60, even 100, it goes all the way down to like a quick 2/1 minute battle. Heck, with 100 strength, you can end the fight before the battle even hits one minute!

WAIT, people play this on other modes than supreme master?

I can't wait to buy some points to play this, i enjoyed the demo a lot, hopefully i can buy a 2000 msp and wait till BBT hits the streets after buying this

I really liked this game (and the movie and the comics.) I got really into it too, a good distraction untill Castle Crashers. ^^

Though I'm waiting for the DVD/Blu-Ray so I can get the last character though.

WAIT, people play this on other modes than supreme master?

I can't wait to buy some points to play this, i enjoyed the demo a lot, hopefully i can buy a 2000 msp and wait till BBT hits the streets after buying this

I could buy it now, but I keep seeing stuff and ending up needing to buy more points for BBT.

Any tips on how to get my brother to play this with me?

Tell him you wont let him play because he will suck (that's how i got my bro to play cc with me :3 )

Any tips on how to get my brother to play this with me?

Tell him you wont let him play because he will suck (that's how i got my bro to play cc with me :3 )

That's how I do it every time.

You know that 8th evil ex contest? Who do you guys want to win? I don't know mine yet, there is a bunch of awesome ones there. This one though is one of my favorites:

http://browse.deviantart.com/contests/2 ... 4#/d2xqn4k

Coffee powered arm of super power, WITH cup holders!? That is the over-the-topness that Scott Pilgrim is about! :D