Sign in to follow this  
fusioncode9

Is the King Pack Worth it?

I have 400 points and am considering buying it, or I could get an arcade game. I have the necro pack which I thought was pretty good, but from what Ive heard the king pack wasn't that great.

It's OK. It does come with more weapons then the Necromancer pack, but only 1 more weapon. It comes with the awesome King's mace that requires level 20, and I'm not sure but it may only be the king that can use it. Not sure about that. It comes with the cool lollypop too! (I might be mixed up, it might be the Necromancer pack that comes with 3 weapons and the kings pack might come with 2). The only really good thing is the weapons in my opinion. The pet pelter isn't really that good in my opinion. Characters are decent though.

The necromancer pack is a bit better in my opinion too.

*All just one big opinion of mine*

I heard his healing wasn't very good, but yeah I don't think I'll get it because the new characters just don't intrigue me. I'll just look for a decent 400 point game.

Well, the pack has the SUPER UBER rare King staff (Other characters can use it too) And the King is pretty awesome (Well, for Multiplayer atleast, not a good Single-Player CHar.) The O.F.G.K (Open-faced Grey Knight) is pretty bad, he's like the Regular Grey, but without his one redeeming quality (his bomb magic is replaced with a dagger.)

Its just too funny to play as the King. The start, when you leave to castle crash, and the king is yelling at the king to fight. And other kingly doubles.

Its fun playing with the king but he heals only 2 at the start.

and the silver knight is the same as the knight who you can unlock.

but the seal Rocks:P

Guest lord_dread

you all realise you can get the king staff without the dlc right? go to flowery field on insane mode, and let the enemies kill the king, and he will drop it.

well, as far as i know anyways.

It's $2. :| Just buy it.

Next time you see a vending machine, just don't buy anything and you'll get your riches back.

I still might rather get an arcade game because I don't know when I'll add points again.

you all realise you can get the king staff without the dlc right? go to flowery field on insane mode, and let the enemies kill the king, and he will drop it.

Not true. I've tested it, multiple times.

And by multiple times I mean multiple thousand times.

well, as far as i know anyways.

really do you have a video to prove it??

Does anyone else have one?

NO!

stop spreading lies

I have to agree with Feedle. I have yet to see any proof from anyone regarding the King's Sceptor being available before the release of the DLC. The only way I can think it was is if the original game hackers did something.

I have to agree with Feedle. I have yet to see any proof from anyone regarding the King's Sceptor being available before the release of the DLC. The only way I can think it was is if the original game hackers did something.

Well, there was another rumor going around that The Behemoth sent it out into the world themselves.

I believe this rumor. :o

Well, there was another rumor going around that The Behemoth sent it out into the world themselves.

I believe this rumor. :o

I don't think so, maybe.

But my guess is that it came out the same way as the RHS, however that came out

I was using it yesterday without the king pack, it stuck with me even after the match ended. (:

I was using it yesterday without the king pack, it stuck with me even after the match ended. (:

No, he means, a proof that you get it when the king is killed.

I had it before i bought the king pack, but another player gave it to me, i have seen the king die, but i have never seen him throw his scepter.

I had it before i bought the king pack, but another player gave it to me, i have seen the king die, but i have never seen him throw his scepter.

I've never even seen him die. Not even in a video.

I've never even seen him die. Not even in a video.

Really? maybe i am wrong then; i do remember that every knight that was with me in the FF stage died, but now that you say it i could have imagine it

Anyway there is no proof of the king scepter theories... yet