Sign in to follow this  
Roy-G-Biv

Street Fighter vs Tekken

Who will win?  

1. 1. Who will win?

• Tekken
    • Street Fighter

I know my account was named Ryuken in the past, but...Tekken forever.

I definitely want this game as well. I've been thinking about who would win in a fight, Heihachi or Akuma? :?

I've been thinking about who would win in a fight, Heihachi or Akuma? :?

:?

Damn it.

I actually use both in their respective games.

And did I mention....

TAG TEAM?!

Damn it.

And did I mention....

TAG TEAM?!

They have Tag team? :shock: I thought it was just one on one. Can you choose up to three characters or just two? :?

Damn it.

And did I mention....

TAG TEAM?!

They have Tag team? :shock: I thought it was just one on one. Can you choose up to three characters or just two? :?

Probably just two.

If you see the video inside 1up, you can see Chun-Li coming in for an assist super.

And you can see Nina help Kazuya.

I know all the details, seen every pic, video, ect.

Now the REAL question,

Tekken X Street Fighter OR Street Fighter X Tekken

Hmmmmmmm................ Such a hard choice.......

Tekken X Street Fighter OR Street Fighter X Tekken

Ok...

If you had only one choice....

Tekken, or Street Fighter?

Personally, I'd pick Street Fighter.

I dislike Tekken with a passion that is only eclipsed by my undying love for all that is Chun-Li.

I will probably pick up Street Fighter X Tekken though.

Im not geting either. Just felt like saying it. But if I had to I guess street fighter. I dont like that bloody butterfly. Unless that was street fighter. I cant really tell its freaking call Street fighter Tekken!

If I do end up getting one, I think it'll be Tekken X Street Fighter, only because I've played more Tekken than I have Street Fighter.

This really angers me, actually. An X between two brand names means collaboration to make one product. This does not deserve an X. It's just Tekken featuring Street Fighter characters, and Street Fighter featuring Tekken characters. This is not a collaboration. It's Soul Caliber.

Soul Calibur.

Off-topic: We need more of those, or at least a Soul Calibur vs. game, Namco is letting SC slowly die away. :(

Hopefully when they both release, Capcom and Namco will do some two-in-one deal thing. Still though, the seperate games like Capcom and SNK have done sounds like a good idea.

Hopefully when they both release, Capcom and Namco will do some two-in-one deal thing. Still though, the seperate games like Capcom and SNK have done sounds like a good idea.

What I'm hoping for is a Namco vs SNK.

Or Namco vs Arc System Works (The people who made Blazblue/GG)

Or an SNK vs ARCSYS.

Or Capcom vs ARCSYS really.

Ahh! The fact that I haven't bought this game is slightly eating away at me on the inside, but I realized after Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition how Capcom likes to rip people off. Now I feel a little stupid for buying Operation Racoon City...Special Edition...

So I'm gonna try to wait and see if they make a "better" version of this game.

Ahh! The fact that I haven't bought this game is slightly eating away at me on the inside, but I realized after Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition how Capcom likes to rip people off. Now I feel a little stupid for buying Operation Racoon City...Special Edition...

So I'm gonna try to wait and see if they make a "better" version of this game.

Capcom has stated that SFxT will be the only physical release in the series. Future content will be available through DLC (Except for the currently planned "DLC" that has been found to already be on the disk :|)

For all the hate that Capcom's been getting recently, I'm really enjoying SFxT. The 4 person 2v2 mechanic brings some exciting gameplay to the table.

Capcom has stated that SFxT will be the only physical release in the series. Future content will be available through DLC

the Scramble Mode for the Xbox360 version was, or maybe still is broken. I'd rather not buy this game now though, if I get this, this "Demo", I won't be getting the full roster of 55. I mean, the idea for this game sounds perfect, it's just that I never realized the creators were such...Mr. Krabs...

I bet in just eight months from now, a special "Super Street Fighter x Tekken Unlimited" version will be made and fans will hate them even more than they already do...but at least I'll have the complete version for just a total of fourty-one dollars and change! :-D

Capcom has stated that SFxT will be the only physical release in the series. Future content will be available through DLC

the Scramble Mode for the Xbox360 version was, or maybe still is broken. I'd rather not buy this game now though, if I get this, this

By 2v2, I don't mean scramble mode. The pair play feature is where you and your partner tag out each others characters on screen. The overall pace of the match is similar to standard 1v1, only you and your partner must be aware of lifebars, meter, etc. When I play with a partner online, it makes matches more thrilling than usual.

I can understand your predicament about some of these decisions... because... well... When I say "playing with a partner online", that means I can't partner up with a friend sitting next to me to fight opponents online because I own the 360 version! :evil:

However, I don't think it is at all likely that Capcom would make a retail update to SFxT without first making it available as DLC (aka a GOTY edition). SSF4: Arcade Edition was basically this concept in motion. So with that in mind, I don't think the fans will hate Capcom as long as they support both old and new customers alike.

Edited by CSword123

It's OK, you can buy SFxT now  :-P .  I'm having a good experience playing version 2013. Although I still get quite an amount of time overs online, that can be attributed mainly to my unfamiliarity towards the new metagame. As the game progresses, throws will play a larger role thanks to it now removing red health and Pandora will actually serve a purpose as it can be implemented in certain link combos.