Sign in to follow this  
Choomog

SSBM Master Hand glitch!

Seen this before, never tried it though. Wish I could get my hand on the discontinued Gamecube AR :( (For Animal Crossing, SSB, & Sonic Adventure2)

I knew about before gametrailers showed it. That kinnda sucks because I acidently found it out with someone. I always try to change my name first so I went there and he picked Captain falcon. Then he realized it was the wrong mode and we went to the stage thing. I was like wtf and just picked a stage and master hand was there :shock:

I knew about before gametrailers showed it. That kinnda sucks because I acidently found it out with someone. I always try to change my name first so I went there and he picked Captain falcon. Then he realized it was the wrong mode and we went to the stage thing. I was like wtf and just picked a stage and master hand was there :shock:

Obvious lie is obvious. You make a big deal about a dog turning on your xbox. Im sure you would have posted it if you found a way to play as Master Hand by yourself.

-------

Its rather harder then it looks, but I keep on trying.

Obvious lie is obvious. You make a big deal about a dog turning on your xbox. Im sure you would have posted it if you found a way to play as Master Hand by yourself.

-------

Plus it has to be player three and his story only includes two people.

-------

He never turned it off I thougt he would because he started sniffing the xbox to close and it is to touch sensitive. He turned off the wii though.....And obviouse lie? This is not the truth my good man. Well you calling me a lie anyway.

Two people? You have to be on player 3 for it to work, and its pretty hard to do on accident, yuo need to be exact with your timing.

You dont need a player three. A twist huh. You just cant control master hand without player three. So yeah I never knew how to control him until I found that video on game trailers.

I wonder what myth there going to do next? Being metal mario in sbb???

-------

And obviouse lie? This is not the truth my good man. Well you calling me a lie anyway.

Im am "calling you a lie" because it obvious you're statment is false.

Didn't you read my post? You can only remember the time you found a HUGE BUG in SSBM when someone else brings it up. Some odd way to try and get a bigger

e-PINGAS that fails miserably.