Sign in to follow this  
reaper337

difference Gameboy

i'm playing the game on the Gba right now and it's pretty good and i would like to know if there's a difference between the Gba version and the ps2 one because i might get it if i find it

The non-Gameboy versions have more levels and more bosses, not to mention a bunch of minigames, more music, all kinds of nice stuff.

no i don't have a 360 :| well i'll be lucky if i find it

I would look online. The only versions you will find are used and there un playable. Really you cant play them :cry:

i'm playing the game on the Gba right now and it's pretty good and i would like to know if there's a difference between the Gba version and the ps2 one because i might get it if i find it

Wait, you found the GAMEBOY but you cant find the others? WOW. I found my GC version at a blockbuster WAAAY back....

Wait, you found the GAMEBOY but you cant find the others? WOW. I found my GC version at a blockbuster WAAAY back....

no i didn't buy the Gameboy one...i played it on an emulator, i feel bad saying that. that's why i want to get it on the ps2. it's a better version and it's not meant to be played on a pc.

no i didn't buy the Gameboy one...i played it on an emulator, i feel bad saying that. that's why i want to get it on the ps2. it's a better version and it's not meant to be played on a pc.

I once found a gamecube version at Eb games but it was so scratched up I couldnt play it. I would try behemoth store.

I once found a gamecube version at Eb games but it was so scratched up I couldnt play it. I would try behemoth store.

unfortunately out of stock :(

i played it on an emulator

:geek: you cheater! jk, I think that you should check Craigslist or Ebay, there will be no problem finding it, + you will probably get it at a cheaper price than anywhere else you might find it.

Theres a gameboy version?!?!?!

It was only released in Europe. I bet it wouldn't be too hard to find on EBay though.

I found one in eb games :?

I think it was used though.