Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Favourite Animal Orb?

I use Giraffey on all my characters for the time being since none of them are level 99 yet. Should any of them ever reach that peak... good question. Probably either Hawkster or Dragonhead - I haven't unlocked the latter so I don't know how useful he is. And then there's The Beholder to consider for Alien, too - my only Magic character.

New love for the Bi Polar Bear with my King. Kinda makes up for the lack of a splash attack, and is funny to just run from a boss while the bear mauls it to death lol.

Guest alfred123

So I'm using the giraffe one for experience as I level, but I think rammy is also pretty useful. Which one do you usually have following you?

I managed to get every single animal orb (minus the two ridiculously priced ones from the hidden store), and I didn't get the achievement. Anyone know if I need to get those two as well to get it?

Guest KorabanVII

Snailbert, because he's probably one of the only orbs I use anymore.

I can run a no defense build if I keep taking certain weapons.

Well, I have a few favorites :):

Chicken : I find him useful due to his awesome 3 boosts.

Beholder: He probaly will help me in my recent playtrough with Alien Hominid :D.

Install Ball: He looks great, but his powers aren't as great like in Alien Hominid (game). I love his jumping though.

Hawkster: All the thanks goes to him. I mostly use that bird, cause he gets me foodz.

Scrachpaw: (May not be written correct) I used him the most before I got the chicken.

That's all.