Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Favourite Animal Orb?

Actually Hawkster is my favorite.He kills enemies and when he kills them, they ALWAYS drop food.What does Hawkster do with that food?Picks up it and brings it right to you!My friend once was so jealous i had Hawkster and he didn't that everytime Hawkster went over to me to give me food, he walked up and stole it from Hawkster!

100px-GoldenWhale.png Golden Whale

It poops gold, who doesn't want that? I would like to see four people using this in a run, so much gold for everyone!

I think that some of you guys are correct choosing hawkster, however I personally think that Giraffey and Scratchpaw are the best.

I am new to this forum, and it is not letting me create a thread. I made a video guide on finding the vanilla-game animal orbs, but I dont know how to start a thread.

Anyway, I like meowburt and the beholder.

I am new to this forum, and it is not letting me create a thread. I made a video guide on finding the vanilla-game animal orbs, but I dont know how to start a thread.

You're not allowed to create a new thread until you get 5 approved posts, you just need 4 more! :)

You're not allowed to create a new thread until you get 5 approved posts, you just need 4 more! :)

Very true, but there is already a thread for that.

Very true, but there is already a thread for that.

Understood.

I've got a few for a couple reasons:

Yeti: During the Frost King boss fight, he is extremely useful.

Giraffe: Useful when trying to level up to get a new weapon.

The Beholder: If playing in a group, and your job is magician, he is absolutely amazing!

The Chicken: Just because he is that beautiful/fabulous/gorgeous/amazing

I like Bi-Polar Bear and the Install Ball. Bi-Polar Bear probably has the best name, can cause some hilarious moments and is pretty much epic all-around. Gotta' love the Install Ball though. He bouces around and is a reference to Alien Hominid, which was amazing! He also gets stronger as you increase your agility and I thought he was just pretty cool.

Chicken is so overrated. It ups defense, agility and strength, but not by much. At first sight chicken looks like the best one hands down because of it's description.

• Upvote 1

My favorite is the Beholder(+2 to magic). I use it on most of my characters unless their magic isn't meant for damage or just isn't good. For example, I don't use it for the Blue Knight because his magic isn't damaging and it doesn't increase the use of his splash magic and I wouldn't use it for Stoveface or most other "arrow guys" because their magic is mediocre. 

My second favorite is Giraffe for obvious reasons. I usually use him until level 78 then switch to something else.

I can't tell you how many times in every single level I need to move quicker in water. The seahorse is definately the best bet. He really helped me out in the desert in insane mode

I can't tell you how many times in every single level I need to move quicker in water. The seahorse is definately the best bet. He really helped me out in the desert in insane mode

I prefer the owl in levels like Lava World.

Hawkster would have to be one of my favorites as he his multi-talented and can attack and bring you fruit from bodies :lP

But in all honesty I use giraffe the most because of the leveling

I'd have to say....

The Giraffe: If your anywhere under level 99.

The Chicken: Overall a decent pick once you've hit level 99. :)

The Beholder: Amazing combined with the unicorn horn. (Magic Users)

BiPolar Bear: To piss off your friends. :)

True dat.