Sign in to follow this  
yoshilime

How many people actually knew about Alien hominid before HD?

Did you know about them?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know about them?

• yes, but did not own
    • yes, i did own one
    • no, i played/knew about the HD version first

When i was reading some topic, i noticed not many people knew of the Ps2/xbox/gamecube versions of the game. So, im wondering, how many people knew about the originals?

For that matter, how about the GBA one? or the flash version?

I knew about the flash version since i was always on newgrounds when i was a kid, and was super excited to get the gamecube version. I did, and its one of the staples of my gaming during childhood.

Actually, a lot of us are very aware about all of those and, in addition, did own the old versions. Myself included.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the stinking GBA version. I was waiting for it to come out in the US and it never did.

WAIT

Is there really an xbox version?!?!?!?

I never knew about it :o

Yeah, they ported it to Xbox a while after it released for PS2 and Gamecube.

WAIT

Is there really an xbox version?!?!?!?

I never knew about it :o

Yeah, they ported it to Xbox a while after it released for PS2 and Gamecube.

I had no idea, i would buy it for the pda editor (i sold my cube already), well since bbt is coming already i guess it would be a waste to buy it for that.

Anyway i knew about it long before the HD remake, i used to visit NG a lot

Guest Max 2021

I actually played my Gamecube copy the other day, and I was like, "Custom PDA levels yeah!" They really need to bring that back, because that was the most fun part of the PDA.

I remember when the flash version came out. Then I remember playing it and then a ad came up for the console version. I was uber happy.

Actually, a lot of us are very aware about all of those and, in addition, did own the old versions. Myself included.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the stinking GBA version. I was waiting for it to come out in the US and it never did.

i have the gba version ^.^ its pretty damn epic, judging by the fact its just a GBA after all ^^

yeah! i had the gamecube one...twice (lil bro broke it -.-) and he broke my second copy too...sooooo i bought HD ^^ oh how i miss PDA creator

Got a copy of GC version at blockbuster. later discovered it was based on a flash game. Purchased HD an hour after I got CC (Which was about a month and a half ago) I never knew it was ported to xbox....

I heard of CC on Newgrounds I believe while it was in the making. It seemed so epic, and I found out TB made alien hominid. I got it for Gamecube (I don't even think I knew it was on Xbox). To be honest, I love the HD and all but the Game-cube version seems better to me. Maybe because of the PDA map editor.

I knew about the game before HD, for sure. I have a beautiful pristine copy of the GCN version of the game, which I purchased directly from The Behemoth's own online store.