Sign in to follow this  
yoshilime

How many people actually knew about Alien hominid before HD?

Did you know about them?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know about them?

• yes, but did not own
    • yes, i did own one
    • no, i played/knew about the HD version first

I diden't know about alien hominid until after I played cc.

I think played the newgrounds version before that but i am not sure.

When I was younger, I had heard about Alien Hominid. I think I had read about it somewhere, the flash version, that is. I didn't know, until recently, that it was for the Gamecube. Once I found out it was on Xbox LIVE, I bought it, after loving the demo. Ironically, that's how I ended up buying Castle Crashers as well :P

It's kind of funny because I had the ps2 version and then I bought the 360 one. But I only recently figured out it was based off of a flash game :lol:

i played the flash game first, then 2 years later i hear its coming on the gamecube so i practice the flash version, went to blockbuster to rent it, played it co-op with my friends, then wasted 8 continues on the boss. Another 2 years later i hear it going to the Xbox and urge my friend to get it, he does that, now we still play it today, even if it means beating the game 15 times.

Guest The Ninjer

I was in gamestop one day last year and saw a copy of Alien hominid laying on the floor. I had never heard of either game before but I really digged the artwork, so I went home and looked up more about Alien Hominid and found out about Castle Crashers. The next day I bought both Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid HD.

Guest XxZookariixX

I've never heard of the flash game until recently, but I do have the gamcube version, I got it when I was a kid. Actually, I beat it quite a few times, and beat it on the hardest difficulty with my cousin. Unfortunately, my gamecube version got scratched up, and it no longer works. I miss making those PDA games. :cry:

well, i knew about the Newgrounds version before the HD version, but i knew about castle chrashers before i knew about Newgrounds. :oops:

I remember playing it for a long time and then hearing about it being released for the gamecube on G4 tv i was pretty hyped but never got around to buying it

I first heard about the game back in 2007. I've played the flash version on Newgrounds back then.

Haven't played the full game until late 2008, which is the HD version.

Guest Silent_Edge

I heard about the game watching tv--can't remember if it was on Cartoon Network's Toonami or something else entirely. So, I dug up the ol' research and found the game on NG before I actually invested in the actual game. Funny thing was, after I played the game with my friend on his Xbox in HD, I never actually committed to buying it myself. Though, I still wonder...

I had played the flash version and a friend had full game(not hd) so I thought "hey why won't I buy it" so I bought the game aswell but it was the HD version.