Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers crashes into PSN Aug. 31st!

Well this is certainly a LOVELY surprise! Just got back from Spain to find a release date. Can this month get any better? :D

Well this is certainly a LOVELY surprise! Just got back from Spain to find a release date. Can this month get any better? :D

If you have a wii as well that means you can play the new Metroid game afterwards. Maybe even at the same time, if you're multitasking pro.

If you have a wii as well that means you can play the new Metroid game afterwards. Maybe even at the same time, if you're multitasking pro.

And if i can somehow play two consoles on one T.V, then i might do! But i'll be a bit busy crashing castles. :ugeek:

Guest moneyman0826

What time on the 31st will the playstation store be updated making castle crashers be able to be downloaded. Not at 12:00am exactly right :shock: ?

What time on the 31st will the playstation store be updated making castle crashers be able to be downloaded. Not at 12:00am exactly right :shock: ?
it depend on where you live, at est it sometime at 5:00~8:00

Guest UltimaGabe

Actually, it's more like 24 hours left. The game isn't coming out at midnight, after all >.>

Guest mostwanted
Actually, it's more like 24 hours left. The game isn't coming out at midnight, after all >.>

its not! :twisted:

Just lost a friend cause of castle crashers and it feels awesome :D !!

my friend is moving out to college in newyork, and he wont be able to play castle crashers with me, so in-order for me to play castle crashers without him, he is no longer my friend :D