Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers crashes into PSN Aug. 31st!

Guest cisforcojo

I'm hoping against hope but will this be available via the Singapore PSN?

The only reason I ask is because I have access to Netflix which is USA only (you need to provide a mailing address to send the disc) so I'm wondering if the Singapore PSN and USA PSN are tied somehow.

Guest atix

A quick question, Will the US version of the game work on the same servers as the European version? Or will they operate on different/separate servers?

Also, any word if the EU version will come out wednesday? (since its when the EU store updates)

Thanks

As already asked, I too would like to know when EU will receive Castle Crashers on the PS3. Also; when will The Behemoth announce Castle Crashers for the PC?!?!?! :arrow:

Guest sappmendezler

ive been waiting froever!!!! its the 31st and its 1:10 right now what time does it come out!

Hi everyone. ;)

First post and right away some (maybe) useful information: :D

As far as i got it, the US store always somewhen updates on Tuesdays.

The EU store on the other hand always updates on Wednesday.

So everyone in europe (like myself here in germany) will be able to buy the game somewhen tomorrow.

Sad but true.

DAMN I WAS SICK TODAY FOR NOTHING?

Well ... if you are from europe ... umm .... yes. ;)

But it could be worse. Till May this year the german store was updated even a day later ... on Thursday! So i'm kinda OK with Wednesday tbh, although i also can't wait any longer to play. :lol:

Guest jvamos

ok well i jsut ran through the whole counter im from canada and ive been restarting teh playstation store ever since. if they werent going to release it today they shouldnt have said they were. where the hell is castle crashers

I'm hoping against hope but will this be available via the Singapore PSN?

The only reason I ask is because I have access to Netflix which is USA only (you need to provide a mailing address to send the disc) so I'm wondering if the Singapore PSN and USA PSN are tied somehow.

I'm fairly sure you can create an American PSN account and download the game with that account, then play it on your main account. I've done it several times when demos were released earlier in Japan (it was hard navigating the storefront lol) or Europe.

Also @ jvamos it doesn't release until the store updates in about 2 hours and 38 minutes.

Guest sappmendezler

ok because im going out to buy a psn card for fifteen ro twenty dollers