Sign in to follow this  
Guest Soul Fly

Castle crashers for psn countdown!

Expect about 3 more hours from this post or more for the game to hit the store.

PSN usually updates 5pm CST -6 GMT

One more hour?

I believe so. It could be like an hour and a half though. Hard to say I don't exactly remember what time it updates. I know its about 5pm Central though.

One more hour?

I believe so. It could be like an hour and a half though. Hard to say I don't exactly remember what time it updates. I know its about 5pm Central though.

=[ I won't be able to play until tonight then D: Aww wel I'll be hanging out with friends at a concert :D

It's 5:21 Central time. Has anyone managed to download CC yet?

Haven't seen it in the shop yet. I'm wagering sony hasn't updated.

Like I said at the very least it'd be 3 hours. So I'm expecting it at 6:30pm at the latest.

Also sushi you have my sympathy. Too bad we don't have blinking animated icons to attract their attention.

Guest Jake91R

3 hours?!?!?!?!?

I'm in Europe I was planning on it being late, but dang, that's 3 in the morning!

Ugh, I hope PSN is working hard!

Guest darktarget915
Castle Crashers on PSN: Any Minute Now

Posted by Emil Ayoubkhan // The Behemoth

Happy release day everyone. Today we can finally say that Castle Crashers for the PlayStation Network is here! Well technically it comes out in the next hour or so, but that’s good enough. Today you have the opportunity to join a community of over 1.8 million strong. Even more importantly you are the first to get your hands on the brand new Volleyball and Team Arena modes. Working with the entire SCEA staff in getting this game out has been a wonderful experience for us all, and we are very fortunate to have been able to bring this title to the PlayStation Network.Of course we wouldn’t be alive today if it wasn’t for the continuous support from all of our fans. We meet all of you at various shows, talk to you through emails, forums, comments, and the one thing that always remains the same is you are all very awesome.Tomorrow we are on a plane to Seattle to attend the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX). This will be our largest booth at PAX ever and we’re bringing everything we possibly can to make the experience great. Castle Crashers Arcade Cabinet running on a PlayStation 3, BattleBlock Theater demo, new merchandise (yes this means a PAX Exclusive T-Shirt among other things), and the list keeps going on. If you are in the area, or even if you’re not, come on by to Booth #3102 and say hello to us and play our games. We hope to see all of you on PSN later tonight attempting to rescue some kidnapped princesses. They’re all tied up on posts and everything, won’t you help them? They need your help!

Thanks!

Emil

There you go straight from the lions Mouth.

Playstation Blog

Guest Jake91R
It's 5:21 Central time. Has anyone managed to download CC yet?

Haven't seen it in the shop yet. I'm wagering sony hasn't updated.

Like I said at the very least it'd be 3 hours. So I'm expecting it at 6:30pm at the latest.

Also sushi you have my sympathy. Too bad we don't have blinking animated icons to attract their attention.

6:30 pm central time?

my bad, I'm so sleepy man!

Castle Crashers on PSN: Any Minute Now

Posted by Emil Ayoubkhan // The Behemoth

Happy release day everyone. Today we can finally say that Castle Crashers for the PlayStation Network is here! Well technically it comes out in the next hour or so, but that’s good enough. Today you have the opportunity to join a community of over 1.8 million strong. Even more importantly you are the first to get your hands on the brand new Volleyball and Team Arena modes. Working with the entire SCEA staff in getting this game out has been a wonderful experience for us all, and we are very fortunate to have been able to bring this title to the PlayStation Network.

There you go straight from the lions Mouth.

except that post was made well over an hour or more ago...and still nothing...

Guest overlord-randl

.. Sad face. D: I was ready to finally play CC for the first time when I stumbled across the Beard flash game a long while ago. But, nonetheless, I'm thankful we're even getting the title on PSN. I wasn't going to buy a console I'd literally never play just for one game--I have a Wii for Super Smash Brothers Brawl way back, and though it still works, it just collects dust now.

.. I am so glad that was a gift, and wasn't out of my own pocket. D:

.. Sad face. D: I was ready to finally play CC for the first time when I stumbled across the Beard flash game a long while ago. But, nonetheless, I'm thankful we're even getting the title on PSN. I wasn't going to buy a console just for one game.

Get off my avatar, you thief!

Guest KnivesGraves

lol i've been lurking for a while and was finally able to register for an forum account this morning (werid 404 thing) and I find it funny that we're all a bit bi-polar bears since we raged about no release date, they we're happy there's a release date, then we rage over a late psn.

I gotta admit though the wait is killing me since I woke up like a kid on christmas morning.

This is all bullcrap. Coming out at 2 PM my buttocks. I'm never trusting the Behemoth again.

You DO know behemoth doesnt control when the psn store updates right?

Guest overlord-randl
Get off my avatar, you thief!

Woah! I didn't know that gif got around! Fixing it right away--something to do till PSN updates, haha.

This is all bullcrap. Coming out at 2 PM my buttocks. I'm never trusting the Behemoth again.

Yup and it was Sony that tweeted that post about it being 2pm

Whatever, if it doesn't come out today, I'll be pissed.

Guest overlord-randl

I'm not too awful surprised, one would think that after so many times a company would learn a lesson on loyalty, rather than turn it on their customers.

Whatever, if it doesn't come out today, I'll be pissed.

I'm sure it'll come today, Pixeljunk shooter released really late I remember. I'm used to it though, UPS always delivers my packages and games at like 8:00. Then my mom ordered something and it got here at noon.