Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers PSN Game Completion Challenge Contest!

Woo! It just came today along with my copy of World at War. This is like the first time I've won something, thanks guys.

what mailing service and did you get a shipped pm or anything?

hiya everyone!

i've gotten just about all of the "normal" completions shipped. For the most part they were shipped regular mail, so depending on how far you are from California, you should receive your package in a few days, to a few weeks (if you live in another country customs could delay things).

This week, Insane mode winners!

hugs to all,

k

Guest sagittarius

Awesome!

Thank you kelly! Will wait for it to arrive here in our place :)

I just got mine this afternoon! That was speedy :)

EDIT: Camera is broken at the time :( ..but I will tell you what I got!

I got the squishy chicken, the monkeyface phone charm, a mildly disturbing Orange Princess, an awesome letter from kelly, the "HOPE YOU LIKE IT" in sticker form, a Green Knight pin, a Chicken pin, a BattleBlock theater pin, the awesome behemoth lanyard, and the shiny keychain of the chicken.

Soo happy :D

Guest sagittarius

The parcel arrived today!

castlecrasherswin.th.jpgcastlecrasherswin2.th.jpg

The letter and the contents are awesome! Thank you kelly and the guys of Castle Crashers! You all rock!

Guest VainHero

My package just arrived.I got the deconstructed painter tshirt,chicken phone charm/ball,lanyard,3 buttons,tricky tat,hope you like it sticker,knight keyring, and finally king figure(with an epic drawing of the bear in the rain holding a fish by Dan P. on the cover XD!!!) Thanks guys! :D (I live by LA,California btw for people trying to gauge when theirs will come)

My package just arrived.I got the deconstructed painter tshirt,chicken phone charm/ball,lanyard,3 buttons,tricky tat,hope you like it sticker,knight keyring, and finally king figure(with an epic drawing of the bear in the rain holding a fish by Dan P. on the cover XD!!!) Thanks guys! :D (I live by LA,California btw for people trying to gauge when theirs will come)

any chance at a pic? the bear was my favorite and sounds cool D:... upon thinking about it for a sec, makes me really wish i claimed the necromancer Y_Y Shame... Atleast the red knight looks as cool =3

any chance at a pic? the bear was my favorite and sounds cool D:... upon thinking about it for a sec, makes me really wish i claimed the necromancer Y_Y Shame... Atleast the red knight looks as cool =3

Yes VainHero, pictures please! I know I'm going to plaster some pics on here once I get mine.

ooh, and does this mean Dan personalized these drawings for us? If so I'm gonna go INSANE. (lol, badpun) I'll be getting the best of both games in one awesome picture. ^^

Yes VainHero, pictures please! I know I'm going to plaster some pics on here once I get mine.

ooh, and does this mean Dan personalized these drawings for us? If so I'm gonna go INSANE. (lol, badpun) I'll be getting the best of both games in one awesome picture. ^^

well if true (sorry ill take it for fact when i see a pic >.>) but van did beat it with the bear on insane... so there is some logic however when it comes to the knights + necromancer thats 5 - 6 (open faced grey knight) are all rather similar so we will see what happens there. And ill post a pic of what mine looks like, if there is anything to show. lol the rest will be the obv place =P

Guest VainHero

I'll post a pic in about an hour,sorry I didn't post one earlier my camera=broken.Friend coming over though so they'll snap one for me.Also I'm gonna assume he personalized them,since the bear says "Heya VainHero" on the drawing ;) .

I'll post a pic in about an hour,sorry I didn't post one earlier my camera=broken.Friend coming over though so they'll snap one for me.Also I'm gonna assume he personalized them,since the bear says "Heya VainHero" on the drawing ;) .

nearly 12 hours later and nothing... looks like someone is lying D:

Guest VainHero

Rather silly to lie,seeing as how I have nothing to gain from it :lol: .It was saturday night and we went out instead of chilling,thats all.I posted that I got my prize pack mainly so others could gauge when theirs might come.It'll be obvious I didn't lie once everyone gets their stuff :) .I doubt Dan would personalize one random persons figure casing and not all of them.

i did infact draw on all of the cases and made them out to each one of your names. :) i tried to keep them interesting while not taking away too much time out from BBT. most of the drawings came out nicely and i'm really happy with them. some of my favorites of the bunch were the royal guard, the bear, the brute, the demon, and the industrialist.

:arrow:

Guest makenocent

Wow, now I really want my package asap. Can't wait to see it. I'll take some pictures when my package arrives. Did you guys use UPS, USPS or Fed-Ex?