Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers PSN Game Completion Challenge Contest!

Dude, That's awesome. ^^ I wish the mailman would hurry up and get here. ^^

What section of the country do you live in btw? I just wanna know whether or not I should brace myself for dissapointment.

Michigan

and there was a note from "fedex" and it was not with my normal mail, so there is a shot you will get it with them.

I ment to add, I got the deconstructed knight shirt, and bi polar bear =D (I wanted the bear, and was ok with several shirts though i was pulling for the necromancer one)

edit.

Ment to add that the note is different than the normal win one too. its slightly longer lol

i did infact draw on all of the cases and made them out to each one of your names. :) i tried to keep them interesting while not taking away too much time out from BBT. most of the drawings came out nicely and i'm really happy with them. some of my favorites of the bunch were the royal guard, the bear, the brute, the demon, and the industrialist.

:arrow:

I took pictures of most of em! I'm going to try to do a dev blog post about them soon, they were so fantastic! Dan is the bestest. :arrow:

** there have been some questions about the tricky stickers included in the prize packs:

They are normal stickers, but they have a reverse application because there are lots of little pieces that would tear if you tried to put it on normally. so you just take off the back, like you would with any sticker (but keep the white front on), apply it wherever, then peel off the white front, and viola! tricky fun!

update on prize mailings- all prizes for this contest have been mailed except for the following winners:

darktarget915 (NEED YOUR ADDRESS!)

xXHannibaalXx

ZombieHurricane

JimsterPwnz0r

malidorian

makenocent

ResAndReap

Coinkydink

bushisprez

annonymous2k6

NekoShogun

not anything personal, just needed to pack up some more kings! there were over 50 winners for this contest (!), so I'm sorry its been taking me so long to get everything out. But i try to do a few a day and they will all get there!

:arrow::arrow:

kelly

Could we make requests on that level sense they haven't been shipped out? (Pretty please with sugar on top?)

thats not really fair to everyone else... I mean I made a request for bi polar and happened to get it, but my main request was not plazzo since as I posted earlier I didnt want to get a dupe XD

also @ annon, tough break

Could we make requests on that level sense they haven't been shipped out? (Pretty please with sugar on top?)

you can make requests and we will accommodate if we can, but please keep in mind its based on what i have available! :D

Guest ZombieHurricane
i did infact draw on all of the cases and made them out to each one of your names. :) i tried to keep them interesting while not taking away too much time out from BBT. most of the drawings came out nicely and i'm really happy with them. some of my favorites of the bunch were the royal guard, the bear, the brute, the demon, and the industrialist.

:arrow:

I took pictures of most of em! I'm going to try to do a dev blog post about them soon, they were so fantastic! Dan is the bestest. :arrow:

** there have been some questions about the tricky stickers included in the prize packs:

They are normal stickers, but they have a reverse application because there are lots of little pieces that would tear if you tried to put it on normally. so you just take off the back, like you would with any sticker (but keep the white front on), apply it wherever, then peel off the white front, and viola! tricky fun!

update on prize mailings- all prizes for this contest have been mailed except for the following winners:

darktarget915 (NEED YOUR ADDRESS!)

xXHannibaalXx

ZombieHurricane

JimsterPwnz0r

malidorian

makenocent

ResAndReap

Coinkydink

bushisprez

annonymous2k6

NekoShogun

not anything personal, just needed to pack up some more kings! there were over 50 winners for this contest (!), so I'm sorry its been taking me so long to get everything out. But i try to do a few a day and they will all get there!

:arrow::arrow:

kelly

I don't mind waiting; thank you for the update Kelly!

So since there are 2 winners per character, is the drawing same or different?

Since only 1 person got an autographed king figure of thee 2. theres only one. lol

you can make requests and we will accommodate if we can, but please keep in mind its based on what i have available! :D

well if u havnt written my psn on it yet, can u make it out to Gmstr1 instead of annonymous

but if u did already, thats ok :)

So since there are 2 winners per character, is the drawing same or different?

Since only 1 person got an autographed king figure of thee 2. theres only one. lol

Brute are dumb. :oops:

I'll take the surprise on the lot of it, but I would love a chicken key chain. I'll most likely be using it the most, so that would be wonderful if you could. ^^

Well this is dead... Needs more pics... :|

:idea:

Got my package a few days ago! :D

Sorry, buy my best picture device is a scanner. ;)

And I only scanned a couple things. :P

Firstly, I got everyone's favorite animal orb. ;)

1gpqp.png

The other buttons are the behemoth mascot, and a BBT cat with wings.

Oh, and the mobile phone strap ( :? ) is also the mascot.

But all that awesome junk is not what's important. You know what the best part is. :)

After I scanned it, I fixed it up and tweeked it in Paint.net, and got this!

34ismzm.png

Yes, it is transparent! :)

Not to be of any trouble, but there is one major flaw in the art. I'll let you guys guess.

Need a hint?

Who is the drawing for?

Give up?

Apparently my name is Babading1200 now. :roll:

I like the pins I got.

Chicken, Green Knight in his awesome pose, and BBT guy with spikey hair (can't remember the exact hairstyle)

:D Seems everyone get there packadges by now.

To bad i live in europe it has cost me ALOT of contests :evil: