Sign in to follow this  
Pietas

Halo: Reach ▬ Meet and Play

With Halo: Reach only 17 days away (at the time of writing), I figured we Behemoth forumgoers could get together and play. For me, Halo: Reach is a calling point for me to finally buy a new Xbox (old one is broken and the warranty was voided). I've already pre-ordered reach and my Xbox is on its way.

For those of us that will be playing Reach on or near Day 1, post here so that I can make a constructive list of who to add. At the time of writing I've already gotten the gamertags of a few friends (and directed them here).

Format is as follows:

Gamertag: [Gamertag here]

Preference: [Matchmaking - Forge - Campaign - Custom Games] (You may list more than one.)

Edition: [standard, Limited, Legendary, Console] (Check Bungie.net for more info.)

Notes:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gamertag: Abyssmal Cookie

Preference: Matchmaking, Forge, Campaign, Custom Games, Firefight

Edition: Standard

Notes:It might be awhile before I can play online again, but here's my stuff for when I can.

Gamertag: Inaucubird

Games: Everything but I'd rather not do campaign until I get over the hype.

Notes: Only send invites for Reach gameplay.

Gamertag: deathcrusaider

Preference: Campaign, FireFight

Edition: Limited

Notes: Spell my name with all lowercase, yes it is misspelled, type it in exactly like it is here.

Gamertag: Area 87

Preference: Matchmaking - Forge - Campaign - Custom Games

I'll be taking gamertags from a few more places, as I help run a separate gaming community. It's possible you will receive friend requests from gamers not on this list, who are on mine.

Include some brief notes if you wish (added to the format). These can include the time you are on, gamertag issues (shared account), etc.

Only choose the "Preferences" from the list above. Do NOT include things like "Team Deathmatch."

While in-game, please respect each other enough to not give out any campaign information. There are some (like me) who have read the books, so we know everything (especially how it ends). However, not all of us read the books, so we must respect them.

All of the books are available for around $4.95 each on Amazon, or cheaper on eBay.

Gamertag: Abyssmal Cookie

Preference: Campaign, Firefight, Matchmaking, Custom Games, and Forge. (Everything)

It might be awhile before I can play online again, but here's my stuff for when I can.

Gamertag: [deathcrusaider]

Preference: [TeamDeathmatch,Campaign,Invasion,EliteSlayer,FireFight] Edition: [PreOrdered Limited Edition]

Note:Spell my name with all lowercase, yes it is misspelled, type it in exactly like it is here.

Note: I like more than what I put down here.

I am very good at this game and I have friends who are good at this game. I am a very good wingman as long as you follow my rules. I am good at following rules unless I find them dumb.

Edited Abyssmal Cookie.

Fixed the layout of the post.

Added Tyndras.

Added a note on Slusheee.

Added Update 2.

Ah, I see. I'll make a note. I'm currently making a list of the members there who agreed to be available to play with the Behemoth community. It's shorter than I thought it would be...

Gamertag: Mr. Welldone.

Preference: Anything except campaign.

Edition: The one that came with recon.

Notes: Try not to invite me when I'm playing matchmaking. (You can invite after I'm done.)