Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hatty

Who will win? (POLLS COMING SOON)

Herro! This is a forum game (duh) where two images are chosen and everyone votes on who they think would win if they were to fight . EX: Picture of mario VS picture of scott pilgrim. Mario: 210 votes scott: OVER 9000!

Understand?....... YOU DON'T!? Well WOOP-DE-DOO-4-YOU!

Votes will be tallied weekly until polls are up, then we can just use them! So post who you think wins and vote on the outcome... (You can only vote once)

Current Round:

ROUND 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTk8sCIHXAO1r7okGS6uaf7emraaFFBVqdFWZG_IyX_ZiKhNY&t=1&usg=__v0e2HAeOcXL5wnhvTRabc0qoFRc= Ellis VS Frank Westimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLC2-6qU97zIiGREZinPwLvFHdUNf1b4HyEkG-INRi8g0GIu4&t=1&usg=__6Obw5Qu1Se2pfGfjDNG6z-y34Ms=

Previous Rounds:

ROUND 1

Trogdor The Burninator: 7 votes WINNER!

The Black Knight: 2 votes LOOOOOOSEEER!!!!!!!

ROUND 2

Tingle: 2 Votes

Porygon: 0 votes

VOTE NAO!

Eh, I took down Trogdor in Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People, he was a piece of cake.

Then again, there is no Black Knight in Castle Crashers...

I VOTE FOR TROGDOR BECAUSE HE'S REAL.

I say black knight, Because he's about as tall as trogdor it seems ( even with his proportions out of whack) and he can probably tear up a shread of paper with ease. I mean, he hasent come out of any arcade machines yet.

Where is the S is for sucks dragon? He will win everything.

Okay, I have decided It will end every Thursday night, Friday The results will be posted, and Friday night or Saturday Morning Round 2 will start! SO HURRAH UP AND VOTEZ NAOW!!!

Also, Does anyone know when the polls will be up?

So sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I'll get back on schedule now:

ROUND 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH9lybGEDRhjtsG5QkiRCSUztskpQtSKR3YAGyx3XMvOmgAM8&t=1&usg=__R_ogdUbBWylAzOn6XuiioFGPeCg= TINGLE VS PORYGONimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoxdS77r0K3p6qTy2ieYTe1lWkFnTK9G7btNhfK3xJBfy2q5s&t=1&usg=___G6ZiyugmM4J6-uL0ezqHySQzcg=

RESULTS:

TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR: 7 WINNER!

The Black Knight: 2 LOSER!

SO Voting begins..... NAOW

Tingle would rip that bad excuse for a pink triangle to shreds.

WITH HIS FACE.

Lol :D:lol:

But you must remember, Tingle would not have a face to rip porygon with if he used his seizure inducing missle dodge attack :D

Next week on Behemoth Pay-per-view:

Ellis VS Frank West! But before that, we need more than 2 votes! Cmon! AND THEY ARE ALL FOR ToNGLE!